Clinical Decision Support Tool – Free benefit of ACP Membership
One Click to Confidence
ACP Smart Medicine® is an online clinical decision support tool that delivers point-of-care access to evidence-based recommendations. More than 500 modules, images and reference tables support the clinical practice and education of all healthcare professionals.
- Targeted content and a powerful internal site search ensure you get relevant answers fast.
- Bulleted, streamlined structure provides immediate access to hundreds of evidence-based recommendations on diagnosis, therapy, prevention, screening, and more.
- Optimized for mobile, ACP Smart Medicine automatically adapts to whatever device you’re using.
- Claim free CME for your activity by documenting what you read and how it impacted your practice. ACP Smart Medicine automatically tracks your usage.
- Free member benefit with an estimated value of $265/year.
ACP Member Features
- ACP Single Sign-on allows you to log in once and get access to all of your ACP accounts.
- Integrates seamlessly with your subscription to Annals, ACP JournalWise and other clinical guidelines.
This site uses HTML5 and other current, standard technologies to offer responsive functionality. For this reason, users must use a modern, standards-supporting browser to access the full product. For information on upgrading your browser, visit Browse Happy.
Install a Link on Your Mobile Device
To install a shortcut link on your favorite devices:
Visit smartmedicine.acponline.org from your mobile web browser.
Add a link to this page from your device home screen.
iPhone/iPad users: Touch the icon and select "Add to Home Screen" to install the ACP Smart Medicine icon.
Android users: Tap the menu button and select "Add Shortcut to Home Screen" to install the ACP Smart Medicine icon.
Or you can:
Tap the menu button and select "Add Bookmark to Home Screen," then tap the menu button and select your bookmarks. Long press the bookmark for ACP Smart Medicine until you see an action menu, select "Add to Home Screen."
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.