Contribute to ACP
Please help support tomorrow's doctors!
The American College of Physicians' mission is to enhance the quality and effectiveness of health care by fostering excellence and professionalism in the practice of medicine.
One way you can help is to donate to ACP. Your support will ensure that tomorrow’s physicians will enjoy the unique challenges and satisfactions of internal medicine.
Your tax-deductible contribution will help to…
- Support medical school internal medicine interest groups to foster interest among medical students in internal medicine.
- Nurture the next generation of medical students and residents through ACP membership, educational resources such as Annals and MKSAP®, hands-on training at College meetings, and much more.
- Encourage tomorrow’s physicians to embrace the College’s core values of leadership, excellence, respect, compassion, professionalism, and responsibility.
- Ensure there are enough internists and subspecialists trained to meet the healthcare needs of our nation’s aging population.
- Provide new resources for today’s and tomorrow’s internists and subspecialists, such as our free personalized literature updating service, ACP JournalWise.
Please make an investment today in the future of our younger colleagues.
Thank you for your contribution in support of today’s medical students and residents!
Benefits of ACP Membership
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MK16TOP2!
Will You be Stumped? Try the Consult Guys and Earn Free CME
The Consult Guys have another stumper! How would you handle this case? Watch the video and take the CME quiz.