South Dakota Chapter
About the South Dakota Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents, and Students. Discover our resources and local activities.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
ACP Members Only
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.More Members Only
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
- Governor's Newsletter - August 2015
- 2015 Joint Annual Meeting of the Nebraska and South Dakota Chapters: September 16-18, 2015 Register Online
- We are proud to announce that Donald W. Humphreys, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award".
- 2015 Richard Neubauer Advocate for IM Award Acceptance Speech
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- Member Accomplishments
- Chapter Archives
South Dakota Chapter Governor:
Matt N Bien, MD, FACP
SD American College of Physicians
4904 S Sweetbriar Dr
Sioux Falls SD 57108
(605) 339-9804 - office
605) 321-1466 - cell
(605) 271-9227 - fax
SD Chapter Administrative Assistant