South Dakota Chapter
About the South Dakota Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents, and Students. Discover our resources and local activities.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
ACP Members Only
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.More Members Only
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
- Meet Our Governor-elect, Matt N. Bien, MD, FACP
- We are proud to announce that Donald W. Humphreys, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- 2014 SD Awardees
- Instructions for Claiming MOC Learning Sessions Points
- Governor's Newsletter - August 2014
- South Dakota Chapter Recognized as an Evergreen All-Star
- Member Accomplishments
- Chapter Archives
South Dakota Chapter Interim Governor:
Richard P Holm, MD, MACP
SD American College of Physicians
4904 S Sweetbriar Dr
Sioux Falls SD 57108
(605) 339-9804 - office
605) 321-1466 - cell
(605) 271-9227 - fax
SD Chapter Administrative Assistant