Local Links & Resources
Visit Colorado Foundation for Medical Care, offering Leadership in Colorado Health Care.
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Association of Program Directors in Internal Medicine (APDIM)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
If there are medical sites you find very useful and think that others might as well, please let us know. Also, if you think information in an annotation should be modified, we'd be interested in those comments. Please e-mail your suggestions to our Chapter's Staff, Christine Westbrook.
- **NEW** ACP Smart Medicine
- Physician & Practice Timeline
- Practice Advisor
- Practice Management Issues and Resources
- Medicare Part D - Prescription Drug Coverage
- Quality Improvement: Pay-for-Performance and Practice Redesign - provides information and resources on ACP policies and activities related to the national health care quality movement
- Maintenance of Certification - ACP offers Recertification Assistance and Resources
- Doctors for Adults
- Patient Education Tools
- Center for Ethics and Professionalism - focuses on policy development and implementation on issues related to medical ethics and professionalism
- ACPNet is a national practice-based research network (PBRN) for internists
- Volunteering as a Physician
Page Updated: 8/22/14
- Early Career Physican and Residents at the Rockies - 8/23/14!
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- 2014 Colorado Chapter Ortho Meeting - Register Now!
- Colorado Chapter wins 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- ACP Membership Survey - 2-5 minutes - Please respond
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly
- Contact Us!