Helpful Resources and Links
**NEW** ACP Smart Medicine
Physician & Practice Timeline
Practice Management Center
Doctors for Adults
International Medical Graduates
International Society of Internal Medicine
ACP Internal Medicine Report
Medical Laboratory Evaluation - Proficiency Testing Program and an Essential Tool for Quality Assessment (QA)
ACP Clinical Practice Guidelines - Cover many areas of internal medicine, such as screening for cancer or other major diseases; diagnosis; treatment; and medical technology.
Center for Ethics and Professionalism - The Center for Ethics and Professionalism is your resource on current issues in medical ethics and professionalism at the bedside, in research, and in medical education.
Web Sites for Internists - The ACP is working to expand the utility of the Web in your daily practice. For a review of current selected areas of the Web, check out Web Sites for Internists a database of selected sites of medical resources.
Patient Education Tools - An array of patient education tools are available for free to ACP members who wish to educate their patients and communities.
Page Updated: 10/17/14
- 2014 Governors-elect Candidates' Bios and Vision Statements - Manitoba/Saskatchewan
- ACP Ontario Chapter Meeting - Register Now!
- Ontario Chapter Abstract Competition New Deadline: October 8
- Meet the Quebec Chapter Governor-elect, Nadine Lahoud, MD, FACP
- Meet the British Columbia Chapter Governor-elect, Dawn E. Dewitt, MD, FACP
- Meet the Alberta Chapter Governor-elect, Narmin Kassam, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments