Helpful Resources and Links
**NEW** ACP Smart Medicine
Physician & Practice Timeline
Practice Management Center
Doctors for Adults
International Medical Graduates
International Society of Internal Medicine
ACP Internal Medicine Report
Medical Laboratory Evaluation - Proficiency Testing Program and an Essential Tool for Quality Assessment (QA)
ACP Clinical Practice Guidelines - Cover many areas of internal medicine, such as screening for cancer or other major diseases; diagnosis; treatment; and medical technology.
Center for Ethics and Professionalism - The Center for Ethics and Professionalism is your resource on current issues in medical ethics and professionalism at the bedside, in research, and in medical education.
Web Sites for Internists - The ACP is working to expand the utility of the Web in your daily practice. For a review of current selected areas of the Web, check out Web Sites for Internists a database of selected sites of medical resources.
Patient Education Tools - An array of patient education tools are available for free to ACP members who wish to educate their patients and communities.
Page Updated: 12/19/14
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Alberta Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Manitoba & Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Ontario Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Atlantic Provinces Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, David R. Anderson, MD, FACP
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Glen R. Drobot, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments