Local Links & Resources
Check out the Northern California Chapter's Young Physicians Facebook Page!
The "Emergency Situation Driving Emblem" available to physicians as a result of CMA resurrecting an old statute.
You can purchase the 2012 California Physician's Legal Handbook. The CPLH Handbook has over 4,000 comprehensive pages that answers the legal questions most frequently asked by physicians. Visit the California Medical Association for additional information.
- WorldScopes Project
- Practice Management Issues and Resources
- Medicare Part D - Prescription Drug Coverage
- Quality Improvement: Pay-for-Performance and Practice Redesign - provides information and resources on ACP policies and activities related to the national health care quality movement
- Maintenance of Certification - ACP offers Recertification Assistance and Resources
- Doctors for Adults
- Patient Education Tools
- Center for Ethics and Professionalism - focuses on policy development and implementation on issues related to medical ethics and professionalism
- ACPNet is a national practice-based research network (PBRN) for internists
- Volunteering as a Physician
Page Updated: 5/17/13