About the Pennsylvania Chapter
Find information regarding your Chapter Governors, Chapter Leadership, Membership and more.
News & Meetings
Information on what's new in the chapter including meetings, newsletters, and dates of interest.
Young Physicians, Associates & Medical Students
Locate what's going on in your chapter for Young Physicians, Residents and Students. Discover our resources and local activities.
Links to Legislatures and online resources to contact your representatives and learn about key health policy issues. In addition, find information on local HPPC Committees as well as important Medicare updates.
Search the ACP Member Directory and Chapter Membership Roster as well as view other Members-Only sites on ACP Online.
Local Links & Resources
Directory of practice management resources and tools that might be of interest to you.
Page updated: 02/21/12
- PA Southeastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Eastern Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- PA Western Region Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Pennsylvania Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- We are proud to announce that Charles Cutler, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Pennsylvania Western Region - Meet Our Governor-elect, Thomas C. Grau, MD, FACP
- Member Feedback - Share Your Thoughts
- Member Accomplishments
- Internist Weekly