Physicians Quality Reporting System (PQRS)
Upcoming PQRS Deadlines
|Data Collection Period Ends||December 31, 2014||
The six-month data collection period for 2014 PQRS applies ONLY to individuals reporting "measures groups" via qualified registry. Successful submitters will receive a .5% bonus AND avoid the -2.0% penalty in 2016.
Data Submission Deadline
|February 26, 2015||
Deadline to report GPRO, individual measures, or measures groups using PQRSwizard. (Note: Other qualified registries and CEHRTs may have different deadlines.)
PQRSwizard Makes Quality Reporting Fast & Easy
ACP offers the PQRSwizard - a fast, convenient, and cost-effective online tool to collect and report quality data for the CMS PQRS program. Benefits of the PQRSwizard:
- Requires as few as 20 patient records per provider
- Minimizes data entry time - most users can complete the data input in under 2 hours
- Validates data entry automatically
- Maximizes your PQRS incentive and avoids penalties
View information about the Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO). Learn about the incentives and penalties. To sign up a free informational webinar - or view past webinars - about PQRS and the PQRSwizard, see PQRSwizard Support.
PQRS 2014 General Information
- Getting Started with 2014 PQRS
- 2014 Getting Started with Measures Group
- 2014 PQRS Measures List
- 2014 PQRS Implementation Guide including EHR, Qualified Registry, Qualified Clinical Data Registry, GPRO Web-Interface, Certified Survey-Vendor, and Claims
- ABIM Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Incentive Bonus
- PQRS: What's new for 2014
- CMS' PQRS 2014-2016 Timeline
- Information on avoiding the 2016 Payment Adjustment (based on 2014 performance year)
- 2014 list of Qualified Clinical Data Registries
- The CMS Physician Quality Reporting System: What Medicare Eligible Professionals Need to Know in 2014 - This MLN Connects™ video presentation (1 hr run time) gives an overview of the requirements of the Medicare PQRS program as well as how to avoid the 2% penalty in 2016 and earn the .5% incentive in 2015.
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.