The purchasing power of the ACP means members like you can take advantage of benefits and rates exclusively for doctors. Take advantage of insurance plans, administered by AGIA Affinity and designed for you.
With so much at stake in your personal and professional life, the benefit programs available to you include some of the most important decisions you will ever make. These decisions will help you protect your future, and the future of your family.
Learn more about the ACP Member Insurance Program and the different types of coverage available.
Life insurance is one of the cornerstones of financial planning. ACP sponsors exclusive, competitively priced life insurance plans to help protect the financial interest of you and members of your family.
- Choose the plan that’s right for you: Term Life, 10 Year Level Term Life or 20 Year Level Term Life.
- Select up to $1,000,000 in Term Life benefits or $2,000,000 in Level Term Life benefits.
- Group rates exclusively for ACP members.
- Waiver of Premium Benefit due to Total Disability available at all ages.
- Dividends have been paid to participating members for more than 30 years.
- Group Term Life coverage can continue until age 100.
Term LifeLearn More
10 Year LevelLearn More
20 Year LevelLearn More
Group Disability Income Insurance
Your monthly expenses don't stop if you are unable to work due to a serious illness or injury. ACP’s Group Disability Insurance helps protect you and your family against severe financial hardship when you can’t work. Benefits designed for doctors include:
- “Own occupation” disability definition means you receive benefits when you cannot work in your specialty. You will not be forced to work in another occupation.
- Monthly benefit levels up to $12,500.
- Rates do not increase after age 60, a unique benefit!
- Benefits do not reduce throughout life of the plan.
- Qualify for coverage when working just 20 hours per week.
- Coverage is not tied to your job; it can follow you through your career.
- Benefits are typically tax free.
- Customize your plan by choosing the waiting period that’s best for you.
- Partial benefits available.
Group Office Overhead Expense Insurance
Office expenses need to be met, even if you aren’t around to pay them. The ACP Group Overhead Expense Insurance Plan can help you keep your practice running by providing financial coverage for your normal operating expenses while you are recovering from a disability.
- New lower rates for members at age 55 and over!
Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
ACP’s Group AD&D Insurance plan gives you broad accident protection, 24 hours a day, worldwide. You’re covered at home, at work, on vacation and on the road. Protect you and your insured family members by providing accident protection that covers you year round…anywhere in the world.