San Antonio, TX – Internal Medicine Board Review Course
Date: June 18-21, 2015
Course Code: PG1505
Course Schedule: Download the Course Schedule
Course Syllabus:The e-syllabus will be available beginning June 8, 2015
|Non-Member||ACP Member, Resident*, Research
|ACP Resident/Fellow Members|
* Verification letter required.
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
Physicians preparing for the ABIM Maintenance of Certification examination in internal medicine, general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, and internal medicine trainees.
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 32.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This course provides preparation for the ABIM MOC examination, but does not qualify for ABIM MOC Points.
ACP IMBR Flashcards App
Access to the ACP IMBR Flashcards App loaded with 200 IM Board Review flashcards will be available to participants 24 hours after the course concludes.
All registrations include access to the electronic version of the course syllabus (e-syllabus), which will be available beginning June 8, 2015.
Important Points Regarding the E-Syllabus:
- The e-syllabus is a full-color pdf document in excess of 1100 pages. It is not intended for printing. If printed in black and white it will not be readable.
- You must download the syllabus to your laptop or tablet prior to attending the course, as there will not be internet access in the meeting room.
- You will need to have software that enables you to take notes on a pdf document. Adobe Reader is a source for free versions of note-taking software.
- You should make a back-up copy of the e-syllabus. It will only be available online until July 3, 2015.
- There are a limited number of outlets in the meeting room. Your device should be fully charged before you arrive.
*A print copy of the syllabus can be ordered with your registration for an additional $75.00 (or purchased at the course for $100). If you would like to order a print copy, please check this option on the course page before adding the course to your cart. All print copies will be distributed at the course.
Emily S Wang, MD, FACP
Clinical Assistant Professor
Department of Medicine
University of Texas Health Science Center
Joshua Hanson, MD, MPH, ACP Member
Assistant Clinical Professor
Department of Medicine/Hospital Medicine
University of Texas Health Science Center
Hotel and Travel Information
You are responsible for making your own hotel reservations. A sufficient number of rooms have been set aside for course registrants. In the event that the rooms have been sold out, please contact ACP Customer Service at 800-523-1546, ext. 2600 or 215-351-2600 (M-F, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. ET) for alternative hotels.
Hilton Palacio del Rio
200 South Alamo Street
San Antonio, TX 78205
Group Rates: Single or double rooms $199
The hotel reduced-rate cutoff date is May 28, 2015
All rates are per room, per day and do not include applicable taxes and gratuities. Reduced rates are available until May 28, 2015 or until the ACP contracted hotel block sells out. Please identify yourself with this course in order to benefit from the block of rooms set aside for course registrants.
Board Review Course Recordings
Study at home with high-quality audio and video recordings of ACP's board review courses. View a sample of each recording and learn more:
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.