ACP IMBR Flashcards App
This app offers over 200 flashcards across 16 categories - perfect for studying for the ABIM exam quickly and on-the-go. The flashcards are available free to attendees of the live Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) courses and MOC Exam Prep courses offered by ACP and purchasers of the course recordings provided by our partner, Playback Now. Free access is also available to residents in programs subscribing to the ACP Board Prep Curriculum.
Refresh your knowledge gained during these courses and ensure that you are ready for your exam. Simply:
- Download the app or access the mobile web version.
- Log in with your ACP username/password.
- (If you purchased recordings from Playback Now) Enter your Playback Now username/password.
Mobile Web Version:
Visit flashcards.acponline.org from your mobile browser on your phone or tablet.
- Over 200 cards across 16 categories
- The ability to mark flashcards correct or incorrect
- After finishing a category, users are invited to review flashcards that they marked incorrect, retry them all, or move on to another category
- The ability to create custom sets of cards to focus your studies
Board Review Course Recordings
Study at home with high-quality audio and video recordings of ACP's board review courses. View a sample of each recording and learn more:
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.