About the Chapter
Congratulations to our Chapter Centennial Legacy Award Winner Jeffrey P. Harris, MD, MACP
Virginia Chapter Leadership
ACP Awards Booklet and Guidelines
Virginia Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
The John Tooker Evergreen Awards Program provides recognition and visibility to chapters that have successfully implemented programs to increase membership, improve communication, increase member involvement, enhance diversity, foster careers in internal medicine and improve management of the chapter. The Virginia Chapter received a 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award for their initiative, The Caroline Osborne ACP Medical Student Day.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 7/2/2015
indicates areas available to ACP members only. Members can register online for immediate access.
- Job Opportunity
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2015
- Virginia Chapter Wins 2015 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Early Career Physicians Interest Group
- We are proud to announce that Jeffrey P. Harris, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Meet Our Governor-elect, William E. Fox, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly
- ACP Virginia Chapter Facebook Page