Welcome to the Montana Chapter Web site
Welcoming New Montana Chapter Members
The Montana Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members who were elected to ACP Membership in the last six months.
Montana Chapter Wins 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
The John Tooker Evergreen Awards Program provides recognition and visibility to chapters that have successfully implemented programs to increase membership, improve communication, increase member involvement, enhance diversity, foster careers in internal medicine and improve management of the chapter. The Montana Chapter received a 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award in the Membership Recruitment/Diversity category for their initiative, Hospitalist Outreach through Chapter Meetings.American College of Physicians, Montana Chapter
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 6/17/13
- Register Today! 2013 MT Chapter Meeting
Sept. 26-28, 2013
- Photos from Internal Medicine 2013 Meeting
- Montana Chapter wins 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- March 2013 Newsletter
- Yellowstone Public Radio's interview with Dr. Larson
- Health Information Booklet
- Photos from 2012 Montana Chapter Meeting
- University of Washington Grand Rounds Archive
- Osler Club for WWAMI Students
- Member Accomplishments