Electronic Prescribing (eRx)
- A Clinician’s Guide to E-Prescribing— This guide provides a comprehensive resource for prescribers that are looking to acquire, implement, and understand E-Prescribing.
- Electronic Prescribing: What You Should Know
- Toolset for E-Prescribing Implementation in Physician Offices — AHRQ's step-by-step guide is designed for use by medical practices of all sizes who are preparing for and launching an e-prescribing system.
Medicare e-Prescribing Incentive Program
Learn more about Medicare's e-Prescribing Incentive Program.
e-Prescribing of Controlled Substances
- Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances A New Option
- Information from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) on the eprescribing of controlled substances
Links to External Sites
- HiMSS – Health Information and Management Systems Society offers tools and resources related to e-Prescribing.
- Get RxConnected – Several provider organizations, including ACP, have come together to offer this Electronic Prescribing Readiness Assessment.
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn MOC Points for Medical Knowledge
ACP offers its members many ways to earn ABIM MOC points for Medical Knowledge and to make the process easier. See our MOC Timeline Page for details.
Ceramic Bistro-Style ACP Mug
Enjoy your morning brew and show your ACP spirit with our 15-ounce dishwasher- and microwave-safe mug. Enjoy free shipping within the continental U.S.