Electronic Prescribing (eRx)
- A Clinician’s Guide to E-Prescribing— This guide provides a comprehensive resource for prescribers that are looking to acquire, implement, and understand E-Prescribing.
- Electronic Prescribing: What You Should Know
- Toolset for E-Prescribing Implementation in Physician Offices — AHRQ's step-by-step guide is designed for use by medical practices of all sizes who are preparing for and launching an e-prescribing system.
Medicare e-Prescribing Incentive Program
Learn more about Medicare's e-Prescribing Incentive Program.
e-Prescribing of Controlled Substances
- Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances A New Option
- Information from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) on the eprescribing of controlled substances
Links to External Sites
- HiMSS – Health Information and Management Systems Society offers tools and resources related to e-Prescribing.
- Get RxConnected – Several provider organizations, including ACP, have come together to offer this Electronic Prescribing Readiness Assessment.
Multimedia Learning Resources
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MK16TOP2!
Will You be Stumped? Try the Consult Guys and Earn Free CME
The Consult Guys have another stumper! How would you handle this case? Watch the video and take the CME quiz.