ACP Quality Connect: Adult Immunization aims to increase adult immunization rates. You can earn your 20 ABIM-approved Practice Assessment Points in 3-6 months! Join this free program and you will receive:
- Free personal coaching from ACP QI experts via conference call
- Free access to online practice management and improvement tools through the ACP Practice Advisor
- Free access to an easy-to-use online system for data submission and creation of reports
- An ABIM-approved practice improvement module to earn 20 Practice Assessment points for MOC
To enroll in this free program, email ACPQI@acponline.org with the subject line “Enroll in Adult Immunization”.
Already enrolled? Login to medconcert.com
- Enroll in the program.
- ACP staff will assist you in the upload of your patient data (minimum of 25 patients required), data can come from either paper charts or an EHR.
- Use the program website to identify performance gaps, link to educational resources and interventions, and develop and implement a QI plan.
- Continue uploading patient data to track progress, with at least one additional upload of data for 25 patients required.
- Upon completion, submit through the ACP online system for 20 ABIM Practice Assessment points for MOC.
The ACP Quality Connect: Adult Immunization program is supported by U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention*.
*The views expressed in written conference materials or publications and by speakers do not necessarily reflect the official policies of the Department of Health and Human Services, nor does the mention of trade names, commercial practices, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. Government.
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!