Diabetes and PQRS
ACP Quality Connect: Diabetes and PQRS aims to improve the care of your patients with diabetes. You can earn your 20 ABIM-approved Practice Assessment Points in3-6 months! Join this free program and you will receive:
- Free personal coaching from ACP QI experts via conference call
- Free 2013 reporting for diabetes measures through the PQRSwizard for Medicare reimbursement (deadline for reporting is March 13, 2014)
- Free access to online practice management and improvement tools through the ACP Practice Advisor
- Free access to an easy-to-use online system for data submission and creation of reports
- An ABIM-approved practice-improvement module to earn 20 Practice Assessment points for MOC
ACP Quality Connect: Diabetes and PQRS provides physicians and their clinical teams with tools for examining their diabetes treatment process, linking them to hundreds of resources, such as webinars, articles, patient education materials, and videos, that will help improve care. ACP staff will help physicians and their teams use the resources to implement change. Staff will also guide participants in submitting for Medicare reimbursement increases and ABIM Practice Assessment points, all free of charge.
To enroll in this free program, email ACPQI@acponline.org with the subject line “Enroll in ACP Quality Connect: Diabetes and PQRS”.
Already enrolled? Login to medconcert.com
- Enroll in the program.
- ACP staff will assist you in the upload of your patient data (minimum of 25 patients required), which can also be used for 2013 PQRS reporting through the PQRSwizard. Data can come from either paper charts or an EHR.
- Use the program website to identify performance gaps, link to educational resources and interventions, and develop and implement a QI plan
- Continue uploading patient data to track progress, with at least one additional upload of data for 25 patients required.
- Upon completion, submit through the ACP online system for 20 ABIM Practice Assessment points for MOC.
The ACP Quality Connect: Diabetes and PQRS QI platform and evaluation is supported through a contract with Genentech.
Funding for the ACP Quality Connect: Diabetes and PQRS educational program is provided by an unrestricted grant from Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Multimedia Learning Resources
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16® to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.