The College maintains a volunteerism networking database to enable ACP members involved or interested in volunteerism and community service to connect with each other about volunteer opportunities such as working in and establishing free clinics, volunteering internationally, and volunteering during retirement.
Members are encouraged to search the database by volunteerism category and to reach out to others listed under specified areas of interest or expertise.
- Join the Volunteerism Network - ACP Members Only
- Find others interested in volunteering - ACP Members Only
- Join the ACP Special Interest Group on Volunteerism - ACP Members Only
Other ACP Volunteerism Resources
Volunteer Outside of ACP
Domestic Volunteerism Resources:
- Physicians Innovation Network
- Rx Assist: Physician Application for Free Prescription Medications
- Volunteers in Medicine Institute
International Volunteerism Resources:
Volunteer Training Resources
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!