The College maintains a volunteerism networking database to enable ACP members involved or interested in volunteerism and community service to connect with each other about volunteer opportunities such as working in and establishing free clinics, volunteering internationally, and volunteering during retirement.
Members are encouraged to search the database by volunteerism category and to reach out to others listed under specified areas of interest or expertise.
- Join the Volunteerism Network - ACP Members Only
- Find others interested in volunteering - ACP Members Only
- Join the ACP Special Interest Group on Volunteerism - ACP Members Only
Other ACP Volunteerism Resources
Volunteer Outside of ACP
Domestic Volunteerism Resources:
- Physicians Innovation Network
- Rx Assist: Physician Application for Free Prescription Medications
- Volunteers in Medicine Institute
International Volunteerism Resources:
Volunteer Training Resources
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.