The College maintains a volunteerism networking database to enable ACP members involved or interested in volunteerism and community service to connect with each other about volunteer opportunities such as working in and establishing free clinics, volunteering internationally, and volunteering during retirement.
Members are encouraged to search the database by volunteerism category and to reach out to others listed under specified areas of interest or expertise.
- Join the Volunteerism Network - ACP Members Only
- Find others interested in volunteering - ACP Members Only
- Join the ACP Special Interest Group on Volunteerism - ACP Members Only
Other ACP Volunteerism Resources
Volunteer Outside of ACP
Domestic Volunteerism Resources:
- Physicians Innovation Network
- Rx Assist: Physician Application for Free Prescription Medications
- Volunteers in Medicine Institute
International Volunteerism Resources:
Volunteer Training Resources
Internal Medicine Meeting Early Registration Discount
Register early for Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 in Boston, MA to lock in the lowest possible rate. Learn more or register now!
Are You Using ACP Smart Medicine®?
This online clinical decision support tool is a FREE benefit of ACP membership delivering point-of-care access to evidence-based recommendations. Includes more than 500 modules, images and reference tables. Start now or watch the video tour.