Institutional Rates for Annals of Internal Medicine
2015 New and Renewal Subscriptions
If your new or renewed subscription has a start date in 2015 or later, you have the option of purchasing a print-only subscription or a site license. Online access includes all content from 1993 to the present. Standard print + online institutional subscriptions with concurrent user access will no longer be available. Site licenses are online-only unless you choose to purchase an associated (and deeply discounted) print subscription add-on.
Online Access to Archive Content
The archive of the Annals of Internal Medicine is available as a one-time purchase through the Full Collection, covering 1927 to 1992, or through the Partial Collection, covering 1966 to 1992. Pricing is based on institution type and size.
Subscriptions may be canceled at a 100% refund if the request is received before the start of the subscription period. A processing fee of $20 will be deducted from the total amount refunded.
Please note there are no refunds after the start of the subscription.
Application and Terms and Conditions
- Site License Terms and Conditions
- Back Files Application
- Back Files Terms and Conditions
- Print + online standard subscriptions with concurrent user access
Questions about Pricing and Terms and Conditions
- Site Licenses: email@example.com
- Print + Online Standard Subscriptions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Print: email@example.com
Questions about Online Activation, Access, and Technical Support
Activating Your Online Institutional Account
After your new order is processed, you will receive an e-mail that contains your account information and customer number, which you can use to sign into the Silverchair Sitemaster Administrator Database. Administrators will create their own personal Annals accounts as part of the activation process. Site-license administrators are responsible for pulling usage statistics, maintaining up-to-date account information, adding and updating IP addresses, and inserting link resolvers (e.g., OpenURL). If you have a print subscription and would like to upgrade to online access, email firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to your subscription agent. Click here for your Sitemaster Institutional Administrator Guide.
Access to Institutional Administrator Account
If you need an Institutional Administrator user name and pass code to access your account at http://sitemaster.annals.org/admin/login.aspx, contact email@example.com or call 1-877-304-3224 (7AM to 1AM ET Mon-Fri, 8AM to 8PM ET Sat-Sun).
Request for Technical Support
If you are unable to access full text and have an active subscription to Annals of Internal Medicine, please complete these steps, collect the information requested, and submit the information with your technical support request form.
- Note the browser (including version) and steps taken to view/experience the issue. These steps should be listed out including as much detail as possible.
- Take a screen shot including the URL (please also include the time stamp, time-zone & date) (Menu Bar at top of screen: File > Save Page As) or download/install JING (free screencasting computer program).
- Open a new tab and paste the Webstate info url (http://annals.org/webstateinfo.aspx?passcode=int3rn@l)
Please save a copy of the Webstate info page in PDF (Menu Bar at top of screen: File > Save Page As) or download/install JING (free screencasting computer program).
- Ensure only one session is running (no more than one tab open with your credentials/authentication recognized)
- If only one session, click on .Abandon Session. hyperlink on Webstate Info page (If two or more sessions/tabs open, close other tabs and click the .Abandon Session. hyperlink).
- You will be redirected back to the Home Page for your site.
- Open new tab and clear cache (for Chrome, Ctrl+H, delete history, select clear cache)
- Navigate back to domain site and refresh page (F5 to refresh)
- Ensure IP authentication &/or enter Individual credentials and attempt to reproduce the problem. If able to reproduce, submit the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Institutional Access to ACP Journal Club Issues
May 20, 2008 to Present
ACP Journal Club sections from May 20th 2008 to the present are included in an institutional site license to Annals of Internal Medicine and are available on the Annals website, annals.org. ACP Journal Club was incorporated into Annals of Internal Medicine as a monthly section in the second issue of each month starting with the May 20, 2008 issue. Full-text downloads of articles from ACP Journal Club from the May 20th Issue to the present are recorded in COUNTER Journal Report 1 for Annals of Internal Medicine, but downloads of ACP Journal Club articles are not broken out separately from those in Annals.
January/February 2002 to March/April 2008
Institutions with an active Annals site license can obtain access to ACP Journal Club issues from January/February 2002 to March/April 2008 by request. Please email email@example.com with the institutionís name, ACP customer number, and IP addresses.
1992 to November/December 2001
Issues of ACP Journal Club from 1992 to November/December 2001 are being digitized and will be available to institutional site license subscribers to Annals later this year.
To announce a new subscription or renewal of Annals of Internal Medicine to your users, click here for a customizable press release.
Search Products & Services
More ACP & Partner Services
- Medical Laboratory Evaluation
- Running a Practice
- Liability Insurance (thedoctors.com)
- Group Insurance
- Mobile Resources