Understanding Internal Medicine: A Guide for Medical Students
- Understand the definition
- Examine the history
- Learn about the structure
- Explore your possible interest
- Find out what else internists do
- Review frequently asked questions about internal medicine
- Review tips on developing your third-year schedule
- Begin preparing for clinical rotations
- Prepare for your basic medicine clerkship
- Prepare for your subinternship
- Consider how internal medicine works at your medical school
Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
ACP has created several resources for students to use during interest group activities and to help recruit for Medical Student Membership.
Council of Student Members
The ACP Council of Student Members was formed to address the needs of medical students and represent the interests of approximately 29,000 Medical Student Members.
CSM Call for Nominations
Respond by: November 14, 2014
Advocates for Internal Medicine Network
Sign-up to become a Advocate for Internal Medicine and help ACP with its advocacy efforts on Capitol Hill.
ACP's Special Interest Groups
Connect with other ACP members through these members-only groups that promote community and networking through lively online discussions. Special group for Medical Students.
Students: Join ACP for Free
Benefits of Membership for Students: ACP's free Medical Student Membership includes benefits designed especially to meet students' needs.
Join Now: Sign-up today and begin enjoying the benefits of ACP Medical Student Membership.
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.