End-Of-Life Care Resources
ACP has a number of resources available on end-of-life issues including refusal of life-sustaining treatment, advance care planning, and other end-of-life care issues. The Ethics Manual, Sixth Edition as well as end-of-life-care consensus papers and patient education brochures provide guidance and support for physicians and their patients.
- ACP Ethics Manual, Sixth Edition section on end-of-life care
- ACP End-Of-Life Care Consensus Panel Papers
- Physician’s Guide to End-Of-Life Care
- For advance directive forms for your state, contact Caring Connections, a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO).
- National Healthcare Decisions Day
Search this point-of-care decision support tool today. A free benefit of ACP membership.
Reviews of the World's Top Medical Journals - FREE to ACP Members!
|ACP JournalWiseSM is mobile optimized with optional email alerts! Get access to reviews from over 120 of the world's top medical journals alerting you to the highest quality, most clinically relevant new articles based on your preferred areas of specialty. ACP Members register your FREE account now!|
New CME Option: Internal Medicine 2014 Recordings
New CME Package
|Includes 75 of the most popular sessions in internal medicine and the subspecialties. Stream the sessions, answer brief quizzes and earn CME credit. See details.|