End-Of-Life Care Resources
ACP has a number of resources available on end-of-life issues including refusal of life-sustaining treatment, advance care planning, and other end-of-life care issues. The Ethics Manual, Sixth Edition as well as end-of-life-care consensus papers and patient education brochures provide guidance and support for physicians and their patients.
- ACP Ethics Manual, Sixth Edition section on end-of-life care
- ACP End-Of-Life Care Consensus Panel Papers
- Physician’s Guide to End-Of-Life Care
- For advance directive forms for your state, contact Caring Connections, a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO).
- National Healthcare Decisions Day
Search this point-of-care decision support tool today. A free benefit of ACP membership.
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.