End-Of-Life Care Resources
ACP has a number of resources available on end-of-life issues including refusal of life-sustaining treatment, advance care planning, and other end-of-life care issues. The Ethics Manual, Sixth Edition as well as end-of-life-care consensus papers and patient education brochures provide guidance and support for physicians and their patients.
- ACP Ethics Manual, Sixth Edition section on end-of-life care
- ACP End-Of-Life Care Consensus Panel Papers
- Physician’s Guide to End-Of-Life Care
- For advance directive forms for your state, contact Caring Connections, a program of the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization (NHPCO).
- National Healthcare Decisions Day
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.