Training in the US
- Addressing Spanish speaking IMGs applying for residency: Special issues, Rodolfo A. Armas-Merino, MD, MACP
- Preparedness for training, orientation, and acculturation, Tanveer P. Mir, MD, FACP
- Strengths and weaknesses of IMGs in U.S. programs: A chairperson's perspective, Barbara L. Schuster, MD, MACP
- Training all over again, Ashok M. Karnik, MD, FACP
- Visa and immigration issues, Eleanor M. Fitzpatrick, MA, and Tracy Wallowicz
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.