Training in the US
- Addressing Spanish speaking IMGs applying for residency: Special issues, Rodolfo A. Armas-Merino, MD, MACP
- Preparedness for training, orientation, and acculturation, Tanveer P. Mir, MD, FACP
- Strengths and weaknesses of IMGs in U.S. programs: A chairperson's perspective, Barbara L. Schuster, MD, MACP
- Training all over again, Ashok M. Karnik, MD, FACP
- Visa and immigration issues, Eleanor M. Fitzpatrick, MA, and Tracy Wallowicz
Educators: Let Annals assist you with your teaching activities!
Annals for Educators Alerts include Clinical Practice Points, Quality Improvement, Humanism and Professionalism, and a MKSAP Morning Report question derived from MKSAP 16. Find out more!
Earn ABIM Practice Assessment Points
ACP now offers a variety of ABIM recertification resources to help you earn ABIM Maintenance of Certification Practice Assessment points!
See the resources on our Webpage.