Training in the US
- Addressing Spanish speaking IMGs applying for residency: Special issues, Rodolfo A. Armas-Merino, MD, MACP
- Preparedness for training, orientation, and acculturation, Tanveer P. Mir, MD, FACP
- Strengths and weaknesses of IMGs in U.S. programs: A chairperson's perspective, Barbara L. Schuster, MD, MACP
- Training all over again, Ashok M. Karnik, MD, FACP
- Visa and immigration issues, Eleanor M. Fitzpatrick, MA, and Tracy Wallowicz
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16® to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.