Training in the US
- Addressing Spanish speaking IMGs applying for residency: Special issues, Rodolfo A. Armas-Merino, MD, MACP
- Preparedness for training, orientation, and acculturation, Tanveer P. Mir, MD, FACP
- Strengths and weaknesses of IMGs in U.S. programs: A chairperson's perspective, Barbara L. Schuster, MD, MACP
- Training all over again, Ashok M. Karnik, MD, FACP
- Visa and immigration issues, Eleanor M. Fitzpatrick, MA, and Tracy Wallowicz
Superior MOC Solutions from ACP
Meet your requirements with our approved activities. See details.
Making the Most of Your ICD-10 Transition
To help you and your practice make a smooth and successful transition to ICD-10 coding, ACP and ICD-10 content developers have created multiple resources available at discounted rates for ACP members.