Practicing in the US
These resources are provided by Dr. Tanveer Mir, a former ACP Governor, and Dr. Faroque Khan, a former ACP Regent and are currently under the oversight of the IMG Task Force, a group founded under the ACP Membership Committee in 2005. The task force thanks Dr. Mir and Dr. Khan for establishing this collection and obtaining many of the articles.
- ACP programs and policies of special interest to IMGs
- Articles of interest for IMGs
- Ethics and professionalism
- Home country and families in home country
- Insurance: Medical liability insurance
- Internet searching for medical education and medical practice
- Jobs and careers post-training
- Messages from ACP leadership and selected IMGs in the College
- Post training issues
- Residency training and residency programs
- Return to home country
- Spanish-speaking IMGs: Special issues
- Weblinks of interest
- Applying to the U.S. for training
Internal Medicine Meeting Early Registration Discount
Register early for Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 in Boston, MA to lock in the lowest possible rate. Learn more or register now!
Are You Using ACP Smart Medicine®?
This online clinical decision support tool is a FREE benefit of ACP membership delivering point-of-care access to evidence-based recommendations. Includes more than 500 modules, images and reference tables. Start now or watch the video tour.