Practicing in the US
These resources are provided by Dr. Tanveer Mir, a former ACP Governor, and Dr. Faroque Khan, a former ACP Regent and are currently under the oversight of the IMG Task Force, a group founded under the ACP Membership Committee in 2005. The task force thanks Dr. Mir and Dr. Khan for establishing this collection and obtaining many of the articles.
- ACP programs and policies of special interest to IMGs
- Articles of interest for IMGs
- Ethics and professionalism
- Home country and families in home country
- Insurance: Medical liability insurance
- Internet searching for medical education and medical practice
- Jobs and careers post-training
- Messages from ACP leadership and selected IMGs in the College
- Post training issues
- Residency training and residency programs
- Return to home country
- Spanish-speaking IMGs: Special issues
- Weblinks of interest
- Applying to the U.S. for training
Educators: Let Annals assist you with your teaching activities!
Annals for Educators Alerts include Clinical Practice Points, Quality Improvement, Humanism and Professionalism, and a MKSAP Morning Report question derived from MKSAP 16. Find out more!
Earn ABIM Practice Assessment Points
ACP now offers a variety of ABIM recertification resources to help you earn ABIM Maintenance of Certification Practice Assessment points!
See the resources on our Webpage.