Practicing in the US
These resources are provided by Dr. Tanveer Mir, a former ACP Governor, and Dr. Faroque Khan, a former ACP Regent and are currently under the oversight of the IMG Task Force, a group founded under the ACP Membership Committee in 2005. The task force thanks Dr. Mir and Dr. Khan for establishing this collection and obtaining many of the articles.
- ACP programs and policies of special interest to IMGs
- Articles of interest for IMGs
- Ethics and professionalism
- Home country and families in home country
- Insurance: Medical liability insurance
- Internet searching for medical education and medical practice
- Jobs and careers post-training
- Messages from ACP leadership and selected IMGs in the College
- Post training issues
- Residency training and residency programs
- Return to home country
- Spanish-speaking IMGs: Special issues
- Weblinks of interest
- Applying to the U.S. for training
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.
New from ACP: Free High Value Care Cases
Free MOC and CME Credit with easy online submission
HVC Cases provide:
Get started now with your ACP user name and password!