Practicing in the US
These resources are provided by Dr. Tanveer Mir, a former ACP Governor, and Dr. Faroque Khan, a former ACP Regent and are currently under the oversight of the IMG Task Force, a group founded under the ACP Membership Committee in 2005. The task force thanks Dr. Mir and Dr. Khan for establishing this collection and obtaining many of the articles.
- ACP programs and policies of special interest to IMGs
- Articles of interest for IMGs
- Ethics and professionalism
- Home country and families in home country
- Insurance: Medical liability insurance
- Internet searching for medical education and medical practice
- Jobs and careers post-training
- Messages from ACP leadership and selected IMGs in the College
- Post training issues
- Residency training and residency programs
- Return to home country
- Spanish-speaking IMGs: Special issues
- Weblinks of interest
- Applying to the U.S. for training
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.