Welcome to the ACP Rhode Island Chapter's Web site. ACP, founded in 1915, is the nation's largest medical specialty organization. Membership comprises 141,000 internal medicine physicians and medical students.
The Chapter Web site is your source of information on what's going on in the chapter, including announcements about chapter meetings, council activities, and news of interest. We also have an archive of chapter newsletters. The most recent addition to our website is the Practice Management Issues and Resource page, which contains links to insurers, regulatory agencies, and other resources for practicing internists. On this page you will also find links to information on starting up a practice.
Please check the chapter website regularly. We will post late-breaking events, requests for member feedback, and other time-sensitive news that cannot wait until the next paper newsletter. If there's something that you would like see on the website, please let me know.
Thomas A. Bledsoe, MD, FACP
ACP Governor for Rhode Island
Page updated: 7/18/14
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - March 2015 Edition - Special Issue!
- 2015 Rhode Island Chapter Doctor's Dilemma Competition
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - March 2015 Edition
- 2015 Rhode Island Chapter Meeting: Register Now!
- Spring Chapter Meeting Planning Survey
- Presentations from 2014 RI Chapter Meeting
Held on Thursday, May 8, 2014
- Download the 2014 Abstract Booklet
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Audrey R. Kupchan, MD, FACP
- Member Accomplishments