Get Involved in ACP Rhode Island Chapter Committees
The Chapter welcomes your participation at any level for our various committees.
The Chapter Committees include:
- Membership Committee - Iris Tong, MD, FACP, Chair
- Education Committee - J. Russell Corcoran, MD, FACP, Chair
- Health and Public Policy Committee - Yul D. Ejnes, MD, FACP, Chair
- Hospitalist Committee - Louis J. Rubenstein, MD, FACP, Chair
- Associate Committee - Thomas E. Reznik, MD, MPH, Chair
- Medical Student Committee - Rahul Banerjee, BMS, '14, Chair
- Council of Young Physicians - Sarita Warrier, MD, Chair
- Finance Committee - Paul F. McKenney, MD, FACP, Chair
We have expanded the opportunities for members to become involved in the largest medical society by restructuring the volunteer leadership at ACP Rhode Island Chapter. Volunteer leadership means YOU, if you decide to act and become involved.
There are multiple opportunities to be involved locally and nationally. Organized medicine can make a difference. The reversal of the dire Medicare cuts would not have been possible without the efforts of the ACP. The Patient Centered Medical Home is getting some serious attention locally and nationally as a result of ACP efforts. I encourage you to consider becoming a member of one of the committees. If we are going to help our patients and ourselves as medicine enters in to another phase of change, we need your participation!
Do you want to be part of the change? Add your voice to those of your colleagues. Be heard and help guide the impending transformations!
How can you become involved?
Decide which area appeals to your interests and contact the appropriate chair listed above. If no email address is listed, contact Donna Goodnow, the RI Chapter Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will direct your message to the appropriate chair.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee
- Save the Date! 2014 RI Chapter Meeting
Thursday, May 8, 2014
- The Wave: Rhode Island ACP's Newsletter - Nov. 2013 Edition
- Governor's Newsletter - July 2013
- 2013 Leadership Day Photos
- 2013 RI Chapter Meeting Presentations
- 2013 Edition of RI Chapter Abstracts
- Member Accomplishments