General Chapter Information
Congratulations to our Chapter Centennial Legacy Award Winner, Angeline A. Lazarus, MD, MACP.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Members' Photo Album
Past Navy Chapter Governors
Army/Air Force/Navy Chapters Win 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Special Recognition Award
The John Tooker Evergreen Awards Program provides recognition and visibility to chapters that have successfully implemented programs to increase membership, improve communication, increase member involvement, enhance diversity, foster careers in internal medicine and improve management of the chapter. The Army/Air Force/Navy Chapters received a 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Special Recognition Award for their initiative, Tri-Service Meeting.
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 6/18/2015
- We are proud to announce that Angeline A. Lazarus, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award.
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2014
- Army/Air Force/Navy Chapters win 2014 John Tooker Evergreen Special Recognition Award
- Governor's Newsletter - July 2014
- CDR Michael P Keith, MC USN FACP, Chapter Governor
- Member Accomplishments
Navy Chapter Governor:
CDR Michael P Keith, MC USN FACP