About the Chapter
Message from the Indiana Chapter Governor
Welcome from J. Matthew Neal, MD, MBA, CPE, FACP, FACE, Governor, ACP Indiana Chapter
Welcoming New Indiana Chapter Members
The Indiana Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members from the last six months.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 8/22/14
- Upcoming Webinar: New Indiana Opioid Prescribing Rules Update
6:30 pm EDT on August 26th
- Upcoming Webinar: Avoiding Pitfalls in Completing Credentialing & Licensing Applications
6:30 pm EDT on Sept. 10th
- Juleps in July Event for Women Physicians
6:30-8:30 pm on July 30th
- Save the Date! 2014 Indiana Chapter Meeting
Oct. 30 - Nov. 1, 2014
- Call for Abstracts for 2014 Indiana Chapter Meeting
- Governor's Newsletter - August 2014
- Download handouts from the 2013 IN Chapter Meeting
- Indiana Chapter Webinar Playbacks Now Available
- Indiana Medicaid Prior Authorization Form
- Member Accomplishments
Indiana Chapter Governor:
J. Matthew Neal, MD, MBA, CPE, FACP, FACE
(765) 747-4350; Fax (765) 751-1451
4319 West Clara Lane, PMB #288
Muncie, Indiana 47304