About the Chapter
Message from the Indiana Chapter Governor
Welcome from J. Matthew Neal, MD, MBA, CPE, FACP, FACE, Governor, ACP Indiana Chapter
Congratulations to our Chapter Centennial Legacy Award Winner Michael C. Sha, MD, FACP
Welcoming New Indiana Chapter Members
The Indiana Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members from the last six months.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 2/27/2015
- Governor's Newsletter - February 2015
- Register for Women in Medicine 2015
- We are proud to announce that Michael C. Sha, MD, FACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Bradley L. Allen, MD, FACP
- Download handouts from the 2014 IN Chapter Meeting
- Indiana Chapter Webinar Playbacks Now Available
- Indiana Medicaid Prior Authorization Form
- Member Accomplishments
Indiana Chapter Governor:
J. Matthew Neal, MD, MBA, CPE, FACP, FACE
(765) 747-4350; Fax (765) 751-1451
4319 West Clara Lane, PMB #288
Muncie, Indiana 47304