Welcome from the Chapter Governor
We are pleased to welcome you to the Florida Chapter's Web site. This represents our newest link to internists in Florida and the nation. We are committed to improving our ability to communicate with members and nonmembers alike.
ACP is the nation's largest medical specialty organization. ACP, founded in 1915, and ASIM, founded in 1956 merged in July of 1998. Membership comprises more than 137,000 internal medicine physicians and medical students. Internists provide the majority of health care to adults in America.
We will continue to develop our chapter site to meet the educational, political, organizational, and communications needs of Florida internists. To accomplish this, we will need your feedback. Feel free to contact us by clicking on the Florida Chapter Leadership link on the right.
Michael A. Zimmer, MD, FACP
President and Governor, Florida Chapter
Michelle L. Rossi, MD, FACP
Governor, Florida Chapter
- Save the Date! FL Chapter Residents and Med. Students Meeting
March 1-2, 2014
- Call for Abstracts for 2014 Residents and Med. Students Meeting
Deadline: Midnight on Jan. 6, 2014
- View/download presentations from 2013 FL Chapter Meeting
- Florida Chapter E-News - November 2013
- First Issue of "News & Notes" from Florida's Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- New Governor-elect
- 2014 Florida Chapter Legislative Agenda
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- Florida Chapter receives 2013 John Tooker Evergreen Award
- Member Accomplishments