Welcome from the Chapter Governor
We are pleased to welcome you to the Florida Chapter's Web site. This represents our newest link to internists in Florida and the nation. We are committed to improving our ability to communicate with members and nonmembers alike.
ACP is the nation's largest medical specialty organization. ACP, founded in 1915, and ASIM, founded in 1956 merged in July of 1998. Membership comprises more than 141,000 internal medicine physicians and medical students. Internists provide the majority of health care to adults in America.
We will continue to develop our chapter site to meet the educational, political, organizational, and communications needs of Florida internists. To accomplish this, we will need your feedback. Feel free to contact us by clicking on the Florida Chapter Leadership link on the right.
Michelle L. Rossi, MD, FACP
President and Governor, Florida Chapter
John Langdon, MD, FACP
Governor, Florida Chapter
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Jason M. Goldman, MD, FACP
- ACP Special Alert - Ebola Virus Information
- Florida Chapter Governors' Newsletter - June 2014
- Syllabus from FL Chapter Residents and Med. Students Meeting
- March 2014 of "News & Notes" from Florida's Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- 2014 Florida Chapter Legislative Agenda
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- Member Accomplishments