Welcome from the Chapter Governor
We are pleased to welcome you to the Florida Chapter's Web site. This represents our newest link to internists in Florida and the nation. We are committed to improving our ability to communicate with members and nonmembers alike.
ACP is the nation's largest medical specialty organization. ACP, founded in 1915, and ASIM, founded in 1956 merged in July of 1998. Membership comprises more than 141,000 internal medicine physicians and medical students. Internists provide the majority of health care to adults in America.
We will continue to develop our chapter site to meet the educational, political, organizational, and communications needs of Florida internists. To accomplish this, we will need your feedback. Feel free to contact us by clicking on the Florida Chapter Leadership link on the right.
Michelle L. Rossi, MD, FACP
President and Governor, Florida Chapter
John Langdon, MD, FACP
Governor, Florida Chapter
- Florida Chapter Advocate E-News
- 2015 FL Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting Exhibitor Prospectus
- We are proud to announce that Cecil B. Wilson, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Florida Chapter Governors' Newsletter - December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Jason M. Goldman, MD, FACP
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- Member Accomplishments