Welcome to the Florida Chapter Web site
Welcome from the ACP Florida Chapter Governors
Our New Governor
Congratulations to the Florida Chapter new Governor, John G. Langdon, MD, FACP. He started his four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2014. As one of two Florida Governors, Dr. Langdon serves as the official representative of the College for the Florida Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level. To learn more about Dr. Langdon, please read his bio and vision statement.
Congratulations to our Chapter Centennial Legacy Award Winner Cecil B. Wilson MD, MACP
Welcoming New Florida Chapter Members
The Florida Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 3/27/2015
- Florida Chapter Advocate E-News
- 2015 FL Chapter Annual Scientific Meeting Exhibitor Prospectus
- 2015 FL Chapter Residents & Medical Students Annual Meeting: Register Now!
- We are proud to announce that Cecil B. Wilson, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Florida Chapter Governors' Newsletter - December 2014
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Jason M. Goldman, MD, FACP
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- Member Accomplishments