Welcome to the Florida Chapter Web site
Welcome from the ACP Florida Chapter Governors
Our New Governor
Congratulations to the Florida Chapter new Governor, John G. Langdon, MD, FACP. He started his four-year term as Governor in the Spring of 2014. As one of two Florida Governors, Dr. Langdon serves as the official representative of the College for the Florida Chapter, providing a link between members at the local level and leadership at the national level. To learn more about Dr. Langdon, please read his bio and vision statement.
Welcoming New Florida Chapter Members
The Florida Chapter is pleased to welcome our new Members.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 11/21/14
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Jason M. Goldman, MD, FACP
- ACP Special Alert - Ebola Virus Information
- Florida Chapter Governors' Newsletter - June 2014
- Syllabus from FL Chapter Residents and Med. Students Meeting
- March 2014 of "News & Notes" from Florida's Internal Medicine Residency Programs
- 2014 Florida Chapter Legislative Agenda
- FL Grassroots Advocacy Center
- Member Accomplishments