About the Chapter
Welcome from the Governor, R. Bradley Slease, MD, FACP
Congratulations to our Chapter Centennial Legacy Award Winner Virginia Collier, MD, MACP.
View a list of former Chapter Governors
International Health Subcommittee
Learn more about our chapter's subcommittee which regularly discusses education and health-related activties of global interest.
Interested in Membership and Advancing to Fellowship
Review our Membership and Advancement to Fellowship Requirements
Help Strengthen the Voice of Internal Medicine and Recruit-A-Colleague!
For questions related to the Delaware Chapter, ACP membership, or for comments and suggestions about this Web site, please e-mail R. Bradley Slease, MD, FACP.
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 2/27/2015
- 3/25/15 ECP Program - Avoiding Legal Pitfalls of Electronic Medical Records
- We are proud to announce that Virginia Collier, MD, MACP was awarded the Chapter Centennial Legacy Award
- Governor's Newsletter - January 2015
- Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Tabassum Salam, MD, FACP
- Governor's Newsletter - August 2014
- Member Accomplishments
- ACP Internist Weekly