Arizona Medical Students Resources
Education by Simulation Event for 4th year Medical Students
The training will take place at the University of Arizona's COM Sim Center on 4/6/13 at noon and will cover: arterial line placement, central line placement, lumbar puncture, end of life discussion and mock code. Please sign up in advance. Also, be in touch with any questions or concerns and know that we are honored to be part of your education and to support for your career.
9-26-12: Exciting Opportunity for Medical Students!
12-19-11: AZ-ACP Chapter Chat - December 2011- issue features reports from IMIGs across the state as well as additional information for medical students
5-16-11: Notice to ACP-AZ Medical Students about Frontera, the new Border Health course
Arizona Medical Schools
Internal Medicine Interest Group (IMIG) Information
Starting an Internal Medicine Interest Group
Internal Medicine Interest Group Resource Guide
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Debt management
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Imagine the Possibilities: Careers in Internal Medicine
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 12/6/13
- Statewide "Medical Student EKG Interpretation Clinical Skills" night
Monday, December 2, 2013
- Save the Date! Arizona Chapter Day at the State Legislature
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- Transitions - Resident/Fellow Newsletter
November 2013 Edition
- AZ Chapter Chat - Summer 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2013
- Arizona Chapter receives 2013 Special Recognition Award
- ¡Salud! Publication of Abstracts from 2012 AZ Chapter Meeting
- Profile of Dr. Felicetta, Governor of AZ Chapter
- Meet the Masters Series
- Physicians on the Move