Arizona Medical Students Resources
ACP Arizona Medical Students Committee welcomes you to a Statewide Journal Club featuring a study of Nephrology!!
Monday, March 24, 2014
5:30 p.m. – A light meal and conversation.
6-8 p.m. - Nephrology articles will be presented and discussed
Articles will be presented by students from varied programs
Midwestern - Unusual case of Acute Renal Failure Following Multiple Wasp Stings
University of Arizona (Phoenix) - Bilateral renal ischemia after kyphoplasty and clodronate treatment: case report
University of Arizona (Tucson) - Lactic Acidosis secondary to metformin overdose: case report
Join us in Phoenix: University of Arizona, Phoenix Campus (UACOM-P: tba)
Or in Tucson: University of Arizona, Tucson Campus (UACOM-T: T2141)
RSVP IS REQUIRED - SPACE IS LIMITED
Parking and room location directions will be sent when you register.
RSVP using the following:
Please reply by Noon on Thursday, March 20
Questions? Contact Dixie at Dswan@azmed.org
Arizona Medical Schools
Internal Medicine Interest Group (IMIG) Information
Starting an Internal Medicine Interest Group
Internal Medicine Interest Group Resource Guide
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Debt management
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Imagine the Possibilities: Careers in Internal Medicine
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 4/18/14
- IMG Mentorship Event
Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Save the Date! 2014 AZ Chapter Scientific Meeting
October 24-26, 2014
- AZ Chapter Chat - February 2014
- Governor's Newsletter - December 2013
- Transitions - Resident/Fellow Newsletter
November 2013 Edition
- ¡Salud! Publication of Abstracts from 2012 AZ Chapter Meeting
- Profile of Dr. Felicetta, Governor of AZ Chapter
- Meet the Masters Series
- Physicians on the Move