Arizona Medical Students Resources
Arizona Medical Schools
Internal Medicine Interest Group (IMIG) Information
If you are interested in being part of the Chapter's Student Council, please contact Paul F. Howard, MD, FACP
ACP Medical Student Membership is Free!
Additional ACP Resources for Medical Students
- Information for Medical Student Members
- Internal Medicine Interest Group Resources
- Peruse IMpact - ACP's quarterly newsletter for students
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Resources for Debt management
- Search the Mentoring Database for a mentor within the ACP community to provide you with personal and professional guidance.
National Council of Student Members
- Contact your Local Representative or view more information about the Council, visit the CSM Web site.
Selecting a Residency Program
- Internal Medicine Careers
- Imagine the Possibilities: Careers in Internal Medicine
- Residency Programs and Selection
- Search ACP's Residency Database for a complete list of internal medicine residency programs in the United States.
- Association of American Medical Colleges “Succeeding as a Medical Student” page - https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/
- Electronic Residency Application Service - https://www.aamc.org/services/eras/
- National Health Service Corps (scholarship/loan repayment program) - http://nhsc.hrsa.gov/
Page Updated: 10/31/14
- Download the list of 2014 Resident/Student winners
- AZ Chapter Chat - May 2014
- Governor's Newsletter - June 2014
- Transitions - Resident/Fellow Newsletter
May 2014 Edition
- ¡Salud! Publication of Abstracts from 2013 AZ Chapter Meeting
- ¡Salud! Publication of Abstracts from 2012 AZ Chapter Meeting
- Profile of Dr. Felicetta, Governor of AZ Chapter
- Meet the Masters Series
- Physicians on the Move