Edward R. Loveland Memorial Award for a Distinguished Contribution in the Health Field
In honor of: The late Edward R. Loveland, the first Executive Staff Officer of the College.
This award is bestowed to a layperson or lay organization for a distinguished contribution in the health field.
Nominating and supporting letters should address:
- What is the nature of the services provided to the community by the nominee? Over what period of time have these services been provided?
- Are there measures of impact or effect? Health outcomes?
- Please share any testimonials from those served.
- Have the nominee’s contributions been sustained over time?
- In what ways does this program/effort serve as a model for others? Have others utilized the model?
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Live Simulcast!
Unable to attend the meeting this year? On Saturday, May 2, seven sessions will be streamed live from the meeting. Register for the simulcast and earn CME credit after watching each session. Watch it live or download for later viewing.