Edward R. Loveland Memorial Award for a Distinguished Contribution in the Health Field
In honor of: The late Edward R. Loveland, the first Executive Staff Officer of the College.
This award is bestowed to a layperson or lay organization for a distinguished contribution in the health field. The recipient or recipients should preferably, but not necessarily, be from the geographical area of the site of ACP’s Annual Meeting.
Nominating and supporting letters should address:
- What is the nature of the services provided to the community by the nominee? Over what period of time have these services been provided?
- Are there measures of impact or effect? Health outcomes?
- Are there testimonials from those served?
- Have the nominee’s contributions been sustained over time?
- In what ways does this program/effort serve as a model for others? Have others utilized the model?
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.
New from ACP: Free High Value Care Cases
Free MOC and CME Credit with easy online submission
HVC Cases provide:
Get started now with your ACP user name and password!