Edward R. Loveland Memorial Award for a Distinguished Contribution in the Health Field
In honor of: The late Edward R. Loveland, the first Executive Staff Officer of the College.
This award is bestowed to a layperson or lay organization for a distinguished contribution in the health field. The recipient or recipients should preferably, but not necessarily, be from the geographical area of the site of ACP’s Annual Meeting.
Nominating and supporting letters should address:
- What is the nature of the services provided to the community by the nominee? Over what period of time have these services been provided?
- Are there measures of impact or effect? Health outcomes?
- Are there testimonials from those served?
- Have the nominee’s contributions been sustained over time?
- In what ways does this program/effort serve as a model for others? Have others utilized the model?
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16® to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MKPROMO! Order now.
Maintenance of Certification:
What if I Still Don't Know Where to Start?
Because the rules are complex and may apply differently depending on when you last certified, ACP has developed a MOC Navigator. This FREE tool can help you understand the impact of MOC, review requirements, guide you in selecting ways to meet the requirements, show you how to enroll, and more. Start navigating now.