Request Copy Permissions
To request permission to copy or republish ACP material please use our online form.
You don't need permission if:
- You are reproducing one copy of an article or book chapter for personal or office use.
- You are paraphrasing from an article or chapter in a manuscript that will cite the original work as a reference.
You must request permission if:
- You are reproducing multiple copies of an article or chapter for educational or corporate use.
- You are republishing an article, chapter, figure, table, or abstract for educational use or for profit.
To obtain permission or additional information for:
- ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist articles
Contact: Helen Canavan
- MKSAP products
Contact: Susan Galeone
- All other ACP journals and books
What will you learn from your Annals Virtual Patient?
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique patient care simulator that mirrors real patient care decisions and consequences. CME Credit and MOC Points are available. Start off with a FREE sample case. Start your journey now.
Products and Resources for Patients
ACP has developed easy- to-use materials designed to help educate your patients on self-management of a wide variety of common health conditions. Order yours today!