Request Copy Permissions
To request permission to copy or republish ACP material please use our online form.
You don't need permission if:
- You are reproducing one copy of an article or book chapter for personal or office use.
- You are paraphrasing from an article or chapter in a manuscript that will cite the original work as a reference.
You must request permission if:
- You are reproducing multiple copies of an article or chapter for educational or corporate use.
- You are republishing an article, chapter, figure, table, or abstract for educational use or for profit.
To obtain permission or additional information for:
- ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist articles
Contact: Helen Canavan
- MKSAP products
Contact: John Haefele
- All other ACP journals and books
Contact: Marsha Fogler
Internal Medicine 2014 Advance Program Now Online
Details about Internal Medicine 2014's robust offerings are now available on our Website! Use the online Schedule Planner to build and save your own schedule.
New from ACP: Free High Value Care Cases
Free MOC and CME Credit with easy online submission
HVC Cases provide:
Get started now with your ACP user name and password!