Request Copy Permissions
To request permission to copy or republish ACP material please use our online form.
You don't need permission if:
- You are reproducing one copy of an article or book chapter for personal or office use.
- You are paraphrasing from an article or chapter in a manuscript that will cite the original work as a reference.
You must request permission if:
- You are reproducing multiple copies of an article or chapter for educational or corporate use.
- You are republishing an article, chapter, figure, table, or abstract for educational use or for profit.
To obtain permission or additional information for:
- ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist articles
Contact: Helen Canavan
- MKSAP products
Contact: John Haefele
- All other ACP journals and books
Contact: Marsha Fogler
MKSAP 16 Holiday Special: Save 10%
Use MKSAP 16 to earn MOC points, prepare for ABIM exams and assess your clinical knowledge. For a limited time save 10% when you use priority code MK16TOP2!
Will You be Stumped? Try the Consult Guys and Earn Free CME
The Consult Guys have another stumper! How would you handle this case? Watch the video and take the CME quiz.