Request Copy Permissions
To request permission to copy or republish ACP material please use our online form.
You don't need permission if:
- You are reproducing one copy of an article or book chapter for personal or office use.
- You are paraphrasing from an article or chapter in a manuscript that will cite the original work as a reference.
You must request permission if:
- You are reproducing multiple copies of an article or chapter for educational or corporate use.
- You are republishing an article, chapter, figure, table, or abstract for educational use or for profit.
To obtain permission or additional information for:
- ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist articles
Contact: Helen Canavan
- MKSAP products
Contact: Susan Galeone
- All other ACP journals and books
Contact: Marsha Fogler
ACP Clinical Shorts
Expert Education on Your Schedule
Short videos deliver highly focused answers to challenging clinical situations seen in practice and are a terrific way to earn CME credit on-the-go. See more.
New: Free Modules from ACP Practice Advisor!
Keep your practice moving in the right direction. ACP Practice Advisor is offering four modules that you and your staff can try for free. Get to know the premier online practice management tool at no risk. Explore the modules.