Request Copy Permissions
To request permission to copy or republish ACP material please use our online form.
You don't need permission if:
- You are reproducing one copy of an article or book chapter for personal or office use.
- You are paraphrasing from an article or chapter in a manuscript that will cite the original work as a reference.
You must request permission if:
- You are reproducing multiple copies of an article or chapter for educational or corporate use.
- You are republishing an article, chapter, figure, table, or abstract for educational use or for profit.
To obtain permission or additional information for:
- ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist articles
Contact: Helen Canavan
- MKSAP products
Contact: John Haefele
- All other ACP journals and books
Contact: Marsha Fogler
Have questions about the new ABIM MOC Program?
One Click to Confidence - Free to members
ACP Smart Medicine is a new, online clinical decision support tool specifically for internal medicine. Get rapid point-of-care access to evidence-based clinical recommendations and guidelines. Plus, users can easily earn CME credit. Learn more