Welcome to the Canadian Chapter Web site
Welcome to all Canadian members of the American College of Physicians. The American College of Physicians (ACP) is the one of the largest medical specialty societies. Its mission is to enhance the quality and effectiveness of health care by fostering excellence and professionalism in the practice of medicine. If you are an internist in Canada, but are not yet an ACP member, we invite you to browse our site to learn more about the College and the Chapter activities in Canada.
Learn about our Canadian Chapters
ACP Annual Report: ACP Report of the Executive Vice President.
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 01/16/15
- Ontario Chapter Governor Special Election
- British Columbia Governor's Newsletter-December 2014
- Alberta Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Manitoba & Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Ontario Governor's Newsletter-November 2014
- Atlantic Provinces Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, David R. Anderson, MD, FACP
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Chapter-Meet Our Governor-elect Designee, Glen R. Drobot, MD, FACP
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments