Welcome to the Canadian Chapter Web site
Welcome to all Canadian members of the American College of Physicians. The American College of Physicians (ACP) is the one of the largest medical specialty societies. Its mission is to enhance the quality and effectiveness of health care by fostering excellence and professionalism in the practice of medicine. If you are an internist in Canada, but are not yet an ACP member, we invite you to browse our site to learn more about the College and the Chapter activities in Canada.
Learn about our Canadian Chapters
ACP Annual Report: ACP Report of the Executive Vice President.
Stay Connected with ACP
Become a Fan of the ACP Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and keep updated with news, events, multimedia postings, and more from ACP.
We also encourage you to visit ACP's Multimedia page for the latest videos and more.
Page Updated: 4/18/14
- Manitoba/Saskatchewan Governor's Newsletter - March 2014
- Governor's Newsletter - Quebec - Décembre 2013
- Meet the Quebec Chapter Governor-elect Designee, Nadine Lahoud, MD, FACP
- Meet the Ontario Chapter Governor-elect Designee, Alexander Ross Morton, MD, FACP
- Meet the British Columbia Chapter Governor-elect Designee, Dawn E. Dewitt, MD, FACP
- Meet the Alberta Chapter Governor-elect Designee, Narmin Kassam, MD, FACP
- Governor's Newsletter - Ontario - November 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - Alberta - May 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - Quebec - Février 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - Quebec - February 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - Ontario - February 2013
- Governor's Newsletter - Manitoba/Saskatchewan - May 2012
- News and Meetings
- Member Accomplishments