Electronic Prescribing (eRx)
- A Clinician’s Guide to E-Prescribing— This guide provides a comprehensive resource for prescribers that are looking to acquire, implement, and understand E-Prescribing.
- Electronic Prescribing: What You Should Know
- Toolset for E-Prescribing Implementation in Physician Offices — AHRQ's step-by-step guide is designed for use by medical practices of all sizes who are preparing for and launching an e-prescribing system.
Medicare e-Prescribing Incentive Program
Learn more about Medicare's e-Prescribing Incentive Program.
e-Prescribing of Controlled Substances
- Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances A New Option
- Information from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) on the eprescribing of controlled substances
Links to External Sites
- HiMSS – Health Information and Management Systems Society offers tools and resources related to e-Prescribing.
- Get RxConnected – Several provider organizations, including ACP, have come together to offer this Electronic Prescribing Readiness Assessment.
Where We Stand
From the ACA to Medicare reform, ACP is advocating for internists and their patients on issues we care about.
Earn CME Credits with ACP
ACP offers internists many CME options for the completion of AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. Attend live meetings, work online, or watch course recordings on your own schedule.
Explore our many CME credit options.
The Next-Generation Clinical Information Resource
DynaMed Plus is a collaboration between ACP and EBSCO Health. ACP members enjoy free access to this comprehensive tool that optimizes time to answer for busy clinicians, like you. Get started now!