Electronic Prescribing (eRx)
- A Clinician’s Guide to E-Prescribing— This guide provides a comprehensive resource for prescribers that are looking to acquire, implement, and understand E-Prescribing.
- Electronic Prescribing: What You Should Know
- Toolset for E-Prescribing Implementation in Physician Offices — AHRQ's step-by-step guide is designed for use by medical practices of all sizes who are preparing for and launching an e-prescribing system.
Medicare e-Prescribing Incentive Program
Learn more about Medicare's e-Prescribing Incentive Program.
e-Prescribing of Controlled Substances
- Electronic Prescribing of Controlled Substances A New Option
- Information from the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) on the eprescribing of controlled substances
Links to External Sites
- HiMSS – Health Information and Management Systems Society offers tools and resources related to e-Prescribing.
- Get RxConnected – Several provider organizations, including ACP, have come together to offer this Electronic Prescribing Readiness Assessment.
Where We Stand
From the ACA to Medicare reform, ACP is advocating for internists and their patients on issues we care about.
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.