ACP Course Handouts and Other Educational Materials
Medical Practice Management
- Small Practice Management Survival Strategies
- The Hassle Factor: Managing Red Tape and Other Annoyances
- The Role of Subspecialists in the PCMH Neighborhood
- Five Tips for Effectively Managing Work-Life Balance
- Advanced Coding: Do It Right
- Coding and Billing 101: Getting Paid for What You Do
- ICD-10 Implementation: A Practical Roadmap
- Implementing eMessaging, Non-Visit Based Care, and Social Media to Engage Patients and Improve Care
- Treating EHR Pain: Time to Replace It?
- Preparing for Meaningful Use Stage 2 and Beyond
- Implementing Quality Measures and Clinical Guidance into the EHR to Improve Patient Care
- Diagnosing EHR Pain: Can I Fix It?
- Best Practices for Optimizing Your EHR: Lessons from the Field
Health Policy and Regulations
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.