- Coding 201 Video (14:27): This recording provides an overview of code development and the CPT and RUC process.
- Medically Unlikely and Correct Coding Initiative Edits
- 2013 Changes in Application of Medically Unlikely Edits
- Transitional Care Management (TCM) Codes
- Transitional Care Management Coding Video (8:00): This recording provides background information on these new codes and tips on how to successfully bill for this code.
- TCM Code Denials
- Chronic Care Management Tool Kit
- CMS' Chronic Care Management Services Fact Sheet
- Coding and Billing for Internists' Services: Challenges and Opportunities
Tools and Forms
Coding Assessment Tool (login required)
Coding for Internists: The Basics (login required)
Medicare Web Based Education Tools
CMS has made available free Web-based Training (WBT) Courses that allow physicians to view and enroll online.
- Report insurer problems using the Health Plan Complaint Form
- Where We Stand: Medicare Issues and Health Plan Insurance Regulations
Frequently Asked Questions
Review billing and coding issues that are important to internists.
Where We Stand
From the ACA to Medicare reform, ACP is advocating for internists and their patients on issues we care about.
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.