Patient Care & Education
Patient Care Tools
The following patient-related resources provide guidance in effectively maintaining and enhancing the doctor-patient relationship.
- Designing the Patient Schedule
- Innovation and Best Practices in Health Care Scheduling
- Recall and Reminder Systems (Members Only)
- Group Visits: Resources and information to help a practice implement group visits.
- Communicating with Patients Electronically (Members Only)
Online Resources for Your Patients
The following online resources are available to your patients:
- ACP’s Patients & Families Resource Area
- Order Patient Education Materials
- Health Literacy Videos for Patients
- End-of-Life Care PEACE Brochures
- Annals Patient Summaries
- Medicare Advantage and Part D Open Enrollment: This member-developed presentation helps guide your patients through the plan selection process.
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
Not an ACP Member?
Join today and discover the benefits waiting for you.
ACP offers different categories of membership depending on your career stage and professional status. View options, pricing and benefits.
A New Way to Ace the Boards!
Ensure you're board-exam ready with ACP's Board Prep Ace - a multifaceted, self-study program that prepares you to pass the ABIM Certification Exam in internal medicine. Learn more.