Patient Care & Education
Patient Care Tools
The following patient-related resources provide guidance in effectively maintaining and enhancing the doctor-patient relationship.
- Designing the Patient Schedule
- Innovation and Best Practices in Health Care Scheduling
- Recall and Reminder Systems (Members Only)
- Group Visits: Resources and information to help a practice implement group visits.
- Efficiency Through Effective Interviewing: This 20-minute video demonstrates patient techniques for efficient and effective exam room interviews.
- Physician Time Management: Practical tips to help physicians make the most of their time. (A PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes and narration.)
- Communicating with Patients Electronically (Members Only)
Online Resources for Your Patients
The following online resources are available to your patients:
Can't find what you need? Contact us.
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.