Patient Care & Education
Patient Care Tools
The following patient-related resources provide guidance in effectively maintaining and enhancing the doctor-patient relationship.
- Designing the Patient Schedule
- Innovation and Best Practices in Health Care Scheduling
- Recall and Reminder Systems (Members Only)
- Group Visits: Resources and information to help a practice implement group visits.
- Efficiency Through Effective Interviewing: This 20-minute video demonstrates patient techniques for efficient and effective exam room interviews.
- Physician Time Management: Practical tips to help physicians make the most of their time. (A PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes and narration.)
- Communicating with Patients Electronically (Members Only)
Online Resources for Your Patients
The following online resources are available to your patients:
Can't find what you need? Contact us.
Online Resources for Patients (Free)
Earn CME Credits
Earn CME Credits through attending live meetings, working online, or watching course recordings on your own schedule.
Sign-up for Physician & Practice Timeline text alerts and never miss another regulatory deadline!
Triggered text alerts aimed at keeping you on top of upcoming deadlines and details related to regulatory, payment, and delivery system requirements are available FREE of charge!
Pre-order MKSAP17 Complete and Save 15%!
Enter priority code PR58 when ordering. Limited time only. Order now.