MLE has introduced several new test modules including Scabies, Blood Lead, SHBG/Testosterone and more.
|838||Blood Lead – Waived|
|828||Enzyme Chemistry-Ship Alone|
|833||Piccolo Waived Chemistry (Add-On)
(can be added onto 824, Thyroid Profile)
|Module No.||Description Catalog|
|534, 535, 901, 902||Now contains Scabies|
|536||Urine Microalbumin/Creatnine (Add-On) (can now be added on to 868, Urine Drug Scree)|
|868||Urine Drug Screen – Now contains Fentanyl and Tramadol|
For more information, see current catalog.
To change your order, complete and fax or e-mail back the Order Change Form.
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Annals Virtual Patients Series 1-4 Available
Annals Virtual Patients is a unique online patient simulator that helps you learn while you earn CME Credit and MOC Points.
Start your journey now.
ACP keeps you on target to earn MOC Points
December 2015 is the deadline for most internists participating in ABIM MOC to earn some MOC points. Review our stimulating and rewarding options.