MLE has introduced several new test modules including Scabies, Blood Lead, SHBG/Testosterone and more.
|838||Blood Lead – Waived|
|828||Enzyme Chemistry-Ship Alone|
|833||Piccolo Waived Chemistry (Add-On)
(can be added onto 824, Thyroid Profile)
|Module No.||Description Catalog|
|534, 535, 901, 902||Now contains Scabies|
|536||Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine (Add-On) (can now be added on to 868, Urine Drug Screen)|
|868||Urine Drug Screen – Now contains Fentanyl and Tramadol|
For more information, see current catalog.
To change your order, complete and fax or e-mail back the Order Change Form.
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Prescribe Opioids Safely
Access this FREE online educational program to help you safely prescribe opioids and manage patients with chronic pain. Online CME is available. Find out more.
Inspire the Next Generation of Medicine
Contribute to the ACP Education Fund and support our profession and the young minds starting their careers.
Share your love of medicine by making a charitable donation today! All donations are tax-deductible.