MLE has introduced several new test modules including Scabies, Blood Lead, SHBG/Testosterone and more.
|838||Blood Lead – Waived|
|828||Enzyme Chemistry-Ship Alone|
|833||Piccolo Waived Chemistry (Add-On)
(can be added onto 824, Thyroid Profile)
|Module No.||Description Catalog|
|534, 535, 901, 902||Now contains Scabies|
|536||Urine Microalbumin/Creatnine (Add-On) (can now be added on to 868, Urine Drug Scree)|
|868||Urine Drug Screen – Now contains Fentanyl and Tramadol|
For more information, see current catalog.
To change your order, complete and fax or e-mail back the Order Change Form.
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Earn CME Credits with ACP
ACP offers internists many CME options for the completion of AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. Attend live meetings, work online, or watch course recordings on your own schedule.
Explore our many CME credit options.
The Next-Generation Clinical Information Resource
DynaMed Plus is a collaboration between ACP and EBSCO Health. ACP members enjoy free access to this comprehensive tool that optimizes time to answer for busy clinicians, like you. Get started now!