MLE has introduced several new test modules including Scabies, Blood Lead, SHBG/Testosterone and more.
|838||Blood Lead – Waived|
|828||Enzyme Chemistry-Ship Alone|
|833||Piccolo Waived Chemistry (Add-On)
(can be added onto 824, Thyroid Profile)
|Module No.||Description Catalog|
|534, 535, 901, 902||Now contains Scabies|
|536||Urine Microalbumin/Creatnine (Add-On) (can now be added on to 868, Urine Drug Scree)|
|868||Urine Drug Screen – Now contains Fentanyl and Tramadol|
For more information, see current catalog.
To change your order, complete and fax or e-mail back the Order Change Form.
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Fenway Guide to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health, 2nd Edition
This new edition reflects recent clinical and social changes and continues to present the important issues facing practitioners and their LGBT patients. Read more about the Guide. Also see ACP's recent policy position paper on LGBT health disparities.
Join Us in Washington, DC for the Most Comprehensive Meeting in Internal Medicine
Register now and enjoy:
Discounted rates, the best national faculty, a wealth of clinical and practice management topics and hands-on sessions! Learn more about the meeting.