MLE has introduced several new test modules including Scabies, Blood Lead, SHBG/Testosterone and more.
|838||Blood Lead – Waived|
|828||Enzyme Chemistry-Ship Alone|
|833||Piccolo Waived Chemistry (Add-On)
(can be added onto 824, Thyroid Profile)
|Module No.||Description Catalog|
|534, 535, 901, 902||Now contains Scabies|
|536||Urine Microalbumin/Creatinine (Add-On) (can now be added on to 868, Urine Drug Screen)|
|868||Urine Drug Screen – Now contains Fentanyl and Tramadol|
For more information, see current catalog.
To change your order, complete and fax or e-mail back the Order Change Form.
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Not an ACP Member?
Join today and discover the benefits waiting for you.
ACP offers different categories of membership depending on your career stage and professional status. View options, pricing and benefits.
A New Way to Ace the Boards!
Ensure you're board-exam ready with ACP's Board Prep Ace - a multifaceted, self-study program that prepares you to pass the ABIM Certification Exam in internal medicine. Learn more.