MLE Participant Summary
For year-by-year MLE Participant Summary information, click on the links below. Access information and data on testing events involving Hematology, Blood Bank, Coagulation, Urinalysis and PPM, Microbiology, Immunology and Chemistry. (An International Data Supplement is also available for analytes that are not compared to US Data).
- Participant Summary 2015
- Participant Summary 2014
- Participant Summary 2013
- Participant Summary 2012
- Participant Summary 2011
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Pick up your free gift and join our "FitBit" raffle by entering your information into our fishbowl. One winner per day while exhibit is going on.
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.