MLE Participant Summary
For year-by-year MLE Participant Summary information, click on the links below. Access information and data on testing events involving Hematology, Blood Bank, Coagulation, Urinalysis and PPM, Microbiology, Immunology and Chemistry. (An International Data Supplement is also available for analytes that are not compared to US Data).
- Participant Summary 2015
- Participant Summary 2014
- Participant Summary 2013
- Participant Summary 2012
- Participant Summary 2011
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Earn CME Credits with ACP
ACP offers internists many CME options for the completion of AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits™. Attend live meetings, work online, or watch course recordings on your own schedule.
Explore our many CME credit options.
The Next-Generation Clinical Information Resource
DynaMed Plus is a collaboration between ACP and EBSCO Health. ACP members enjoy free access to this comprehensive tool that optimizes time to answer for busy clinicians, like you. Get started now!