MLE Participant Summary
For year-by-year MLE Participant Summary information, click on the links below. Access information and data on testing events involving Hematology, Blood Bank, Coagulation, Urinalysis and PPM, Microbiology, Immunology and Chemistry. (An International Data Supplement is also available for analytes that are not compared to US Data).
- Participant Summary 2015
- Participant Summary 2014
- Participant Summary 2013
- Participant Summary 2012
- Participant Summary 2011
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Not an ACP Member?
Join today and discover the benefits waiting for you.
ACP offers different categories of membership depending on your career stage and professional status. View options, pricing and benefits.
A New Way to Ace the Boards!
Ensure you're board-exam ready with ACP's Board Prep Ace - a multifaceted, self-study program that prepares you to pass the ABIM Certification Exam in internal medicine. Learn more.