MLE offers prompt, knowledgeable customer service including experienced laboratory professionals for technical support. MLE Customer Service Representatives are available Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time to assist you with the following:
- Regulatory information.
- Order selection to ensure you enroll in the most economical order option(s) for the tests you perform.
- Feasibility of offering new analytes at your request.
- Support during proficiency testing events.
Additionally, experienced laboratory professionals will guide you through the following:
- Technical issues.
- Interpretation of your results.
- Steps necessary for corrective action.
Call MLE Customer Service 800-338-2746, option 5, or e-mail us at email@example.com, if you have any questions about MLE or other laboratory related questions.
E-mail MLE Web Data Entry System (WDES) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the program or would like to register for the online results reporting program.
Email MLE to sign up for the E-notification service on waived testing email@example.com
Page updated: 3-17-08
Come visit the MLE Booth #3354 in Atlanta at the AACC 2015 Annual Meeting and Clinical Lab EXPO
Georgia World Congress Center
July 28-30, 2015
Pick up your free gift and join our "FitBit" raffle by entering your information into our fishbowl. One winner per day while exhibit is going on.
Related Laboratory Websites
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CMS Regional Offices Contact List
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- TJC (formerly Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)
- State Agencies Contact List
- American Society of Clinical Pathology (ASCP)
- Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Internal Medicine Meeting 2015 Digital Presentations
Choose from over 170 recorded Scientific Program Sessions and Pre-Courses. Available in a variety of packages and formats so you can choose the combination that works best for you.