Satisfy your CPD credits with MKSAP!
If you are participating in the RACP’s MYCPD program, MKSAP is an excellent way to satisfy your CPD credit requirements while updating your medical knowledge.
Introduced in 1968, The Medical Knowledge Self Assessment Program (MKSAP) from the American College of Physicians (ACP) has been providing physicians the opportunity to measure their individual knowledge in the broad specialty of internal medicine. Every three years, MKSAP is updated by an editorial team of more than 100 physicians and headed by world-renowned experts. As a result, physicians who use MKSAP are made aware of the most current and critical information in the core of internal medicine and its subspecialties.
The Royal Australasian College of Physicians allows you to earn 2 credits per hour for self-assessment activities under the Category 3 of RACP’s MyCPD program for internal medicine. MKSAP 15 is eligible for credit through July 31, 2012. MKSAP 16 is available for credit effective July 31, 2012.
Discover gaps in knowledge that may have been otherwise overlooked.
MKSAP’s original and high-quality questions evolve out of case-based studies and patient scenarios based on the latest evidence. Each question will challenge your decision –making, help you find out where you are strong and where you could benefit from more knowledge, and ultimately enhance your patient care.
Start accruing CPD credits with MKSAP today!
- RACP Fellows, physicians, and paediatricians who are not Fellows or Members of the RACP but are registered as specialists by the Australian Health Insurance Commission or are on the vocational register of the Medical Council of New Zealand (MCNZ) on the basis of overseas qualifications, and nonfellows who wish to participate for an annual fee are now eligible to claim two credits per hour under Category 3 of RACP’s MyCPD program.
- Complete the MKSAP tests and follow the instructions to submit your answer sheets for scoring.
- Go to MyCPD on the RACP web site to report your CPD credits: http://www.racp.edu.au/mycpd
- Retain documentation for at least 2 years to substantiate credits claimed in the event you are selected for a random review.
MKSAP 16 Quick Links
- Access MKSAP 16 Digital
- About MKSAP 16
- MKSAP 16 Pricing
- MKSAP Publication Dates and CME Schedule
- MKSAP 16 for Board Prep and Guarantee
- MKSAP 16 Committee
The MKSAP 16 Options.
MKSAP 16 Print: Ideal for those who like to work through books.
MKSAP 16 Digital: Access the full program with the flexibility to work anywhere.
MKSAP 16 Complete: The perfect choice for those who want the full range of options and the best value.
Board Basics 3: Intense certification or recertification review.
MKSAP 16 Updates: Four online updates of questions to keep you current.
MKSAP 16 Audio Companion: Study hands-free, when and where it suits you.