You are here
Specialty Practice Recognition
These modules address the key attributes and expectations of specialty and sub-specialty Patient-Centered Specialty Practice (PCSP) recognition according to NCQA (2019 Edition). Many of the PCSP competencies are also covered in the Building the Foundation modules.
This guidance is also applicable to all specialty and sub-specialty practices and specialties interested in providing patient-centered care, even if not seeking qualification as a PCMH or PCSP. Many resources are also applicable to primary care practices looking for care coordination resources.
Modules topics include:
- Care Coordination and Transitions – Systematic tracking of tests and treatment across all types of care and settings results in good quality, lower costs, and better patient safety.
- Patient-Centered Access and Continuity – The medical neighborhood requires continuity and timely care between primary care and specialty care.
- Know and Manage Your Patients – This module helps use and analyze data to deliver evidence-based, culturally competent care.
- Plan and Manage Care – It is important to create a collaborative plan involving patient, primary care, and specialty care.
- Referral Management – This module offers guidance regarding referrals and care transitions.
- Performance and Quality Improvement – Practices with a culture of data-driven performance will result in excellent clinical quality.
ACP members access all modules for one year for $99!
Non-members pay $125/year.