You are here
Building the Foundation
These modules provide guidance applicable to all practices and specialties interested in providing value-based, patient-centered care or participating in Medicare advanced alternative payment models (APM's) such as Primary Care First, CPC+, or Accountable Care Organizations (ACO's).
These modules also address the key attributes and expectations of the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) model according to the major national certification organizations.
Modules topics include:
- Communicate with Patients – This module provides education and information regarding language and culture, including health literacy, cultural competence, and patient portals.
- Work as a Team – Effective teams include staff and clinicians working together. This module includes information to help manage the people who work in your practice.
- Improve Quality – Change can be hard. This module provides guidance to help identify and implement improvements.
- Care Coordination – Patient care involves communication between visits and with other clinicians and settings. This module includes information on referral management and test tracking.
- Improve Patient Access – Access means visits, non-visits, and information about care. Resources include group visits, scheduling, and phone and electronic access.
- Avoid Unnecessary Testing – Decrease waste and improve care by focusing on high value care.
- Organize Your Practice – This module provides tools to improve processes and workflows to ensure your practice is operating efficiently.
- Deliver Patient-Centered Care – This module will help empower your patients to improve self-management and be partners in their own care.
- Patient and Family Engagement – This module helps practices work with patients and families to be more engaged members of the care team.
PCMH Recognition and Accreditation Made Easier
If moving toward the PCMH model seems like a daunting or even overwhelming task, ACP Practice Advisor is just what the doctor ordered. ACP Practice Advisor’s Practice Biopsy questions cover the basic concepts and principles needed for recognition by NCQA, URAC, or The Joint Commission.
And ACP Practice Advisor provides many customizable policies and procedures for use in your practice.
ACP members access all modules for one year for $99!
Non-members pay $125/year.