You are here
Top 10 Things You Need to Do for MACRA
With MACRA implementation on its way, here are the most important things you must do to be ready for its arrival.
- Attest to Meaningful Use (MU) of your EHR.
- Participate in PQRS in 2016.
- ACP members receive a discount on PQRSwizard to help complete PQRS.
- Participate in a Qualified Clinical Data Registry (QCDR).
- ACP members get discounted registration in the Genesis Registry®.
- Implement a formal process to improve PQRS and MU quality measures.
- Review your Quality Resource Use Report (QRUR).
- Use a CMS-certified vendor to collect Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers & Systems (CAHPS) survey data.
- Understand the Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) and begin implementing in your practice.
- ACP Practice Advisor is a tool that helps you complete this process.
- Participate in a medical neighborhood and provide care coordination.
- Risk stratify your patients and implement care management for high risk patients.
- Learn about ACP’s High Value Care recommendations and implement them in your practice.
Updated February 2017