You are here
Join the diverse community of internists united by a commitment to excellence.
The American College of Physicians (ACP) is an international organization of internal medicine specialists and subspecialists. Its membership of 143,000 includes internists, subspecialists, residents, fellows, and medical students.
- Subscription to ACP's prestigious peer-reviewed journal, Annals of Internal Medicine
- Access to free evidence-based clinical guidelines, policies and recommendations
- Discounts on CME, meetings, courses, and products, including MKSAP
- Free access to the most current, evidence-based clinical decision support tool, DynaMed Plus
- State and national advocacy to ensure the voice of internal medicine is heard
- Practice management resources and tools
Learn more about each type of membership.
Discover the benefits waiting for you...
Learn more about what ACP has to offer
ACP and its members lead the profession in education, standard-setting, and the sharing of knowledge to advance the science and practice of medicine.
CME & MOC
Reach your educational goals with ACP’s many options for earning CME credits and acquiring MOC points.
Access Annals of Internal Medicine, ACP Internist and ACP Hospitalist, get connected to journals around the world, and more.
Evidence-based recommendations developed to help clinicians deliver the best health care possible.