You are here
Recruit-a-Resident Rewards Program
ACP's Recruit-a-Resident (RaR) Rewards Program provides educational resources to residency programs that recruit their residents to become ACP Resident/Fellow Members.
The recruitment period runs from July 1 to December 31. If 90% or more of a program's categorical internal medicine or medicine-pediatrics residents* are ACP Resident/Fellow Members in good standing** when the recruitment period closes on December 31 that residency program will achieve Elite Status, and each resident in that program will receive a selection of free educational resources.
Download the Recruit-a-Resident 2017 brochure.
*ACP uses residency program size information obtained from the List of ACGME Accredited Programs and Sponsoring Institutions.
**In order to be considered a member "in good standing", dues for 2017-2018 must be paid.
ACP Group Billing for Residency Programs
If your residency program financially supports ACP membership for your residents, you can opt-in to group billing to expedite the process.
How it works:
- Request an application/invoice that is pre-populated with your renewing residents by sending an email to email@example.com, or download the generic application/invoice.
- Confirm your renewing residents and add your incoming interns (and PGY2s or 3s who are not renewing ACP members) as well as any MKSAPs orders to the application/invoice.
- Send your completed application/invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can prepare your residents for membership/renewal. This will also suppress individual dues notices for the program’s residents.
- If you require separate invoices (for new vs. renewing residents or membership dues vs. MKSAP orders), just indicate what you need in your email message to email@example.com.
Please contact us with any questions regarding group billing.
Reach the 90% Goal and Receive Free Educational Products
Enroll 90% of your PGY1, PGY2, and PGY3 residents or 90% of all medicine-pediatric residents by December 31, 2017, and receive access to the following for all of your residents:
- Internal Medicine Meeting 2017 handouts—including all of the Updates and Multiple Small Feedings of the Mind
- In the Clinic Compendium—featuring 12 In the Clinics from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Procedural Short Videos—featuring technical procedures being performed on either a stimulated or live model; each video is an excellent resource to help your residents improve their clinical skills
- Critical Care Video Shorts—This unique 4-hour video training series provides essential content needed for intensive care practice, presented in 2- to 5-minute, easily-consumable segments that are mobile friendly.
Residency Program Standings 2017
View your program's membership status update.
Access 2016 Rewards
Chief Resident's Corner 2017-2018
View the list of the 2017-2018 chief resident members signed up for ACP Chief Resident's Corner.
For more information about the Recruit-a-Resident Rewards Program, please contact ACP Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.