You are here
Recruit-a-Resident Rewards Program
ACP's Recruit-a-Resident (RaR) Rewards Program provides educational resources to residency programs that recruit their residents to become ACP Resident/Fellow Members.
The recruitment period runs from July 1 to December 31. If 90% or more of a program's categorical internal medicine or medicine-pediatrics residents* are ACP Resident/Fellow Members in good standing** when the recruitment period closes on December 31 that residency program will achieve Elite Status, and each resident in that program will receive a selection of free educational resources.
Download the Recruit-a-Resident 2017 brochure.
*ACP uses residency program size information obtained from the List of ACGME Accredited Programs and Sponsoring Institutions.
**In order to be considered a member "in good standing", dues for 2017-2018 must be paid.
ACP Group Billing for Residency Programs
If your residency program financially supports ACP membership for your residents, you can opt-in to group billing to expedite the process.
How it works:
- Request an application/invoice that is pre-populated with your renewing residents by sending an email to email@example.com, or download the generic application/invoice.
- Confirm your renewing residents and add your incoming interns (and PGY2s or 3s who are not renewing ACP members) as well as any MKSAPs orders to the application/invoice.
- Send your completed application/invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can prepare your residents for membership/renewal. This will also suppress individual dues notices for the program’s residents.
- If you require separate invoices (for new vs. renewing residents or membership dues vs. MKSAP orders), just indicate what you need in your email message to email@example.com.
Please contact us with any questions regarding group billing. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Allen Houser (215-351-2611) or Lyn Kugel (215-351-2695).
Reach the 90% Goal and Receive Free Educational Products
Enroll 90% of your PGY1, PGY2, and PGY3 residents or 90% of all medicine-pediatric residents by December 31, 2017, and receive access to the following for all of your residents:
- Internal Medicine Meeting 2017 handouts—including all of the Updates and Multiple Small Feedings of the Mind
- In the Clinic Compendium—featuring 12 In the Clinics from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Procedural Short Videos—featuring technical procedures being performed on either a stimulated or live model; each video is an excellent resource to help your residents improve their clinical skills
Residency Program Standings 2017
View your program's membership status update.
Access 2016 Rewards
Chief Resident's Corner 2017-2018
View the list of the 2017-2018 chief resident members signed up for ACP Chief Resident's Corner.
For more information about the Recruit-a-Resident Rewards Program, please contact ACP Membership at email@example.com.