You are here
Recruit-a-Resident Rewards Program
ACP's Recruit-a-Resident (RaR) Rewards Program provides education resources to residency programs that recruit their residents to become ACP Resident/Fellow Members. The recruitment period runs from July 1 to December 31. If 90% or more of a program's categorical internal medicine or medicine-pediatrics residents* are ACP Resident/Fellow Members in good standing** when the recruitment period closes on December 31 that residency program will achieve Elite Status, and each resident in that program will receive a selection of free educational resources.
Download the Recruit-a-Resident 2016 brochure
ACP Group Resident/Fellow Member Registration Form
Questions regarding the application process can be sent to email@example.com, or call 215-351-2697.
ACP Group Billing for Residency Programs
Residency programs that financially support membership in ACP for their residents can opt-in to group billing. Whether paying for one year, or all years of membership, the program can be billed directly and receive an invoice for its residents' dues.
How it works:
- Renewing Members - Programs can request a list of the residents in their program who are currently ACP members to confirm their current dues status.
- New Members - Program can use the group sign up form in place of the individual printed application to sign-up new members (interns and PGY 2's or 3's who are nonmembers).
- Once the program has identified which residents' dues the program will support, ACP staff will suppress individual dues notices for those residents, and bill the residency program as a group.
- Based on program preference, ACP will bill the program separately for new and renewing, or combine in one invoice.
Questions regarding group billing can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 215-351-2697.
Reach the 90% Goal and Receive Free Educational Products
Enroll 90% of your PGY1, PGY2, and PGY3 residents or 90% of all medicine-pediatric residents by December 31, 2016, and receive access to the following for all of your residents:
- Internal Medicine Meeting 2016 handouts—including all of the Updates and Multiple Small Feedings of the Mind
- In the Clinic Compendium—featuring 12 In the Clinics from Annals of Internal Medicine
- Procedural Short Videos—featuring technical procedures being performed on either a stimulated or live model; each video is an excellent resource to help your residents improve their clinical skills
View the Residency Program Slot Confirmation Report to see your program's baseline for the Recruit-a-Resident Program.
Residency Program Standings 2015
View your program's membership status update.
Access 2015 Rewards
Chief Resident's Corner 2015-2016
View the list of the 2015-2016 chief resident members signed up for ACP Chief Resident's Corner.
For more information about the Recruit-a-Resident Rewards Program, please contact Membership Development at email@example.com.
*ACP uses residency program size information obtained from the List of ACGME Accredited Programs and Sponsoring Institutions.
**In order to be considered a member "in good standing" dues for 2015-2016 must be paid.