Fellowship Pathway 1 - The Published Academician
- Demonstrated skill in written medical communication
- Ability to organize scientific data clearly and to communicate these data in writing
- At least two published articles since the completion of training
- Contributions to multi-authored articles must be noted in bibliography even if candidate is listed as first author
- Reprinted articles may be requested by Credentials Subcommittee
- Peer-reviewed journals are given more weight
Log in to My Membership to pay your dues, change your address, and search the Membership Directory.
Recommend ACP Membership to your colleagues and earn a significant discount on your membership dues or even free membership. Help strengthen the voice of internal medicine!