You are here
Internal Medicine Board Review (IMBR) Courses
Prepare to pass the ABIM Board exam in internal medicine with an ACP IMBR Course.
Internal Medicine Board Review Courses Dates & Locations
|New Jersey||June 1-5, 2016||Access Syllabus||Registration Closed|
|Greater Chicago||June 5-10, 2016||Access Syllabus||Registration Closed|
|San Antonio||June 23-26, 2016||Access Syllabus||Registration Closed|
|Washington, DC||July 11-15, 2016||Access Syllabus||Registration Closed|
|Seattle||July 19-23, 2016||Access Syllabus||Registration Closed|
ACP's IMBR courses provide:
- A comprehensive review of internal medicine that is guided by the blueprint of the ABIM Board exam
- Interactive case-based studies for an engaging learning experience
- Tips on test-taking strategies to strengthen your confidence
- Instruction by a team of expert clinician-educators
- ACP Digital Flashcards
- Electronic Syllabus available for download
- Earn CME Credits and MOC Points
- Guaranteed to prepare you for the ABIM board exam*
Free Bonus: ACP IMBR Flashcards App
As a special free bonus, meeting participants and purchasers of ACP Board Prep Ace get complimentary access to the digital ACP IMBR Flashcards loaded with 200 IM Board Review flashcards.
Can't make it to a live course?
Study anytime, anywhere with the all-new ACP Board Prep Ace Certification - a multifaceted, self-study review program derived from an unabridged recording of a live ACP Internal Medicine Board Review course.
*Board Prep Guarantee
If you do not pass the ABIM Certification or MOC Exam in internal medicine after attending an ACP Exam Prep Course, you may attend a live ACP Exam Prep Course within twelve months of your ABIM notification date, subject to space availability, and not pay the registration fee or you may receive access to a current Online ACP Exam Prep course recording. To qualify, email PGguarantee@acponline.org a copy of the ABIM notification letter of your test results with the option you are choosing.