You are here
ACP Virtual Live: May Internal Medicine Board Review Course
ACP Virtual Live course content is developed from, and matched directly to, the ABIM Internal Medicine exam blueprint. It covers the essential information necessary to prepare physicians to pass the ABIM Certification or Maintenance of Certification examination in internal medicine. It also provides an excellent review for general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, and internal medicine trainees.
|Registration Date||Non-Member||ACP Member*||ACP Resident/Fellow Member|
*Includes Residents, Research Fellows, and Interns. Verification letter required.
Lynell W. Klassen, MD, MACP
Robert L. Grissom Professor of Internal Medicine, Division of Rheumatology, University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha, NE
All registrations include access to the electronic version of the course syllabus (e-syllabus), which will be available beginning May 14, 2021.
- The e-syllabus is a full-color pdf document in excess of 1800 pages. It is not intended for printing. If printed in black and white it will not be readable.
- It is recommended you download the syllabus to your laptop or tablet prior to the start of the course.
- You may want to consider software that enables you to take notes on a pdf format. Adobe Reader is a source for free versions of note-taking software.
- You should make a back-up copy of the e-syllabus.
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 40.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which include participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 40.5 MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credit claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Refund/Cancellation Policy for Courses
To request a refund for IM Board Review Courses, please refer to ACP's Refund/Cancellation Policy for Courses.
Board Prep Course Guarantee
If you do not pass the ABIM MOC or Certification Exam in internal medicine after attending an ACP Virtual Live board review course, you may attend another ACP board review course within twelve months of your ABIM notification date, subject to space availability, and not pay the registration fee, or you may receive access to a current Board Prep Video Online course. To qualify, email a copy of the ABIM notification letter of your test results and your option choice to email@example.com.