You are here
Washington, D.C. - Internal Medicine Board Review Course
For physicians preparing for the ABIM Certification examination in internal medicine, general internists, internal medicine subspecialists, and internal medicine trainees.
|Registration Date||Non-Member||ACP Member*||ACP Resident/Fellow Member|
*Includes Residents, Research Fellows, and Interns. Verification letter required.
Carmella A Cole, MD, FACP
- Director, Section of General Internal Medicine
- Interim Chair Department of Medicine, MedStar Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC
Sailaja Pindiprolu, MD, FACP
- Program Director
- Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Georgetown University/Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC
All registrations include access to the electronic version of the course syllabus (e-syllabus), which will be available beginning June 27, 2018.
- The e-syllabus is a full-color pdf document in excess of 1800 pages. It is not intended for printing. If printed in black and white it will not be readable.
- You must download the syllabus to your laptop or tablet prior to attending the course, as there will not be internet access in the meeting room.
- You will need software that enables you to take notes on a pdf format. Adobe Reader is a source for free versions of note-taking software.
- You should make a back-up copy of the e-syllabus.
- There are a limited number of outlets in the meeting room. Your device should be fully charged before you arrive.
- Increase and refresh knowledge of core topics in internal medicine and the subspecialties through discussion of common and not-so-common clinical problems.
- Become adept at working through difficult test questions logically and successfully.
- Implement changes in clinical practice in accordance with recent advances and clinical guidelines.
Free Bonus: ACP IMBR Flashcards App
As a special free bonus, meeting participants and purchasers of The Works recordings package can now access the ACP IMBR Flashcards App loaded with 200 IM Board Review flashcards. The flashcards are available to ACP's live course attendees 24 hours after the conclusion of the course.
The American College of Physicians is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College of Physicians designates this live activity for a maximum of 41.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Successful completion of this CME activity, which include participation in the evaluation component, enables the participant to earn up to 41.5 MOC points in medical knowledge in the American Board of Internal Medicine’s (ABIM) Maintenance of Certification (MOC) program. Participants will earn MOC points equivalent to the amount of CME credit claimed for the activity. It is the CME activity provider’s responsibility to submit participant completion information to ACCME for the purpose of granting ABIM MOC credit.
Refund/Cancellation Policy for Courses
To request a refund for IM Board Review Courses, please refer to ACP's Refund/Cancellation Policy for Courses.